Chapter 1.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"You see Katie, In baseball we throw a ball at something we like and if we hit it then we keep it" Matt grinned to his younger twin sister by two minutes. 

"Then if I throw the ball and hit a player unifrom, I get to keep the unifrom and become a player" Katie asked excited and jumped off the side bench looking around for a ball.

"Not really" Matt laughed as he stood up, looking to his seven year old sister.

"why not" Katie pouted as she crossed her small arms over her long light purple dress while her brother stood in his baseball club unifrom.

"Becuase this is a boy only team, you'll need to join up with a girls team" Matt explained to his sister as he walked over placing his baseball cap on her head stopping her long hazel hair from flying into her face. 

"I might be as good as the boys, we never know if the coach doesn't give me a chance" Katie huffed back making her brother laugh.

"Well you do have a strong arm, after all you pratice with me at home. Maybe if you help pass me the ball when I go over to the guys, we could impress the coach and he can help us find a girls team close by" Matt grinned cheekily to his sister, his hazel eyes shining as his short hazel hair blew in the wind a little.

"Then what are you doing slacking off ... get over there" Katie yelled at her brother with sparkling eyes while she pushed him towards the pitch.

"Dont mess up or it be embarrassing for us both" Matt joked before running over to second base since he was a good batter not thrower.

"Come on Katie, just one shot to prove to the town you can be the number one pitcher. Lets show them I can win" Katie whispered to herself with a slight smirk and gripped the ball before pulling her brother hat down slightly with her other hand.

"Hey Sis, throw me the ball" Matt called out, giving a slight nod to his sister knowing she could do this. He knew she had talent and she just needed to prove the world wrong.

"Catch" Katie smirked and threw the ball, watching as it zoomed past her brother coach before her brother catching it since he was use to her pitches. A goofy grin on her brother face as he looked to the others shocked faces.

"So coach, what do you think of my sister arm" Matt asked as he ran over to his coach while his sister stood slightly proud of herself while waiting for the single from her brother to run over.

"She got an arm but she wont be joining any teams" The coach answered as he lifted his  clipboard. 

"Wha, why no" Matt asked with a frown making his sister worry from the distance.

"The only girl baseball team close by is in the city and she needed to be determined to go pro from day one just to join. Your sister will surely get board after awhile and want to quit to become more girly. I mean look how she dresses all the time, she dress's like a posh daughter. She wouldnt last long in the baseball life" The coach explained and Matt lowered his head.

"Just because she wares a dress daily doesn't mean she would just get board of playing. My sister loves baseball more then me and has what it takes. Just give her a chance" Matt begged as he looked to the coach.