Ughhh these stupid fûcking straps is not working! Trying to hurry, Nikolai starts screaming. I stopped what I was doing and looked at him.

"Nikolai è abbastanza", I said in a firm voice.

"You are a big boy Nikolai, Big boys don't ....", I paused waiting for him to finish it.

"Big boys don't crwy," he whimpers.

"They what Nikolai?"

He looks at me with those same eyes as mine but bigger, "They kill those that hurt them

He looks at me with those same eyes as mine but bigger, "They kill those that hurt them." He finished with a straight face. We have taught Apollo Jr and Nikolai that saying. It is the Vasiliev Mantra. Every male from the day they are born are told this mantra repeatedly until it can be said back.

"Bene", I smirked at him.

"Christoph!"

Closing the door, I turn around.

The last person on earth I want on my damn property, again, Scarelet Provvo.

Scarelet Provvo, my ex-girlfriend, that to this day thinks we are going to get married.

"What do you want Scarelet?"

"Christoph, my love when are you coming back to me? You know you miss this".

I glanced at her.

Scarelet is alright looking but not better than Makayla. So I don't know why she thinks I want this whöre.

I chuckled.

"Scarelet, I don't know why you insist on being an annoying bītch, I stalk slowly to her, you got ten seconds to strut your no having ašs off my property before I slice your stomach open and feed your intestines to my alligator".

She turns her shaking body and runs to her car. She looked terrified. Good because she knows I'll do it with a smile on my face.

I walk back to the car, hop in, then pull out my driveway to the hospital.

*  *  *

Pulling up to the hospital, a doctor and a few nurses run out to my SUV. They know our vehicles and when we pull up someone better be outside to help with no questions asked or the hospital may get shot up, again.

As they grab Nikolai they take him to the back and I stay in the waiting room.

I texted my family that Nikolai was in the hospital and they let me know they were on their way. As I put my phone in my pocket I feel someone starring at me. Picking my head up and looking to my right I notice a women looking at me.