jealous!boyfriend scenarios pt.2

Start from the beginning

"I don't wanna talk about it."

"Understood."

William Vangeance

Nighttime holds a bundle of mystery and odd comfort. At this time, Clover Kingdom is silent. Mostly everyone is sound asleep in their homes. But amidst the silence, the Golden Dawn's night owl was very much awake. And who just couldn't help but to stay awake with you? None other than Captain William Vangeance.

The two of you were sitting in bed, enjoying the cozy atmosphere. William, reading a book, was having trouble keeping his focus. Why? Perhaps it was because you were fangirling over hot guys in the manga you were reading. Every now and then, William would hear you squeal in excitement or gasp when your favorite character said something scandalous. Judging by the red tint on your cheeks, that manga probably didn't have the holiest of content.

William sighs and sets down his book. "(Y/n), I honestly don't know what joy you get out of reading those things."

You set the manga in your lap and give him an intense stare. "This is my life you're talking about. And you dare to question it?!"

"Not at all, love. I was just a little curious." William chuckles, picking up his own book once again.

Giving into his charm, you decide to explain. "Fine. I love reading these because not only are the guys hot as fluff, but the story is extremely well-written. You should find a manga of your own to fall in love with."

"I'm good. I'll stick to novels for now," he shrugs, "Besides, I don't think I could ever grow fond of the very thing that's stealing my girlfriend from me."

"What?! Is that what this is about?" you ask, clearly baffled.

"Hm...perhaps," William hums.

"I'm sorry, okay? It's not my fault that these fictional characters are extremely attractive. Blame the artist," you defend, "But I'll never love them as much as I love you."

"Is that a promise?"

"Yes. I swear on my life."

"Good," William smiles. He leans in to kiss your forehead, snatching your manga away in the process. "But I won't give this back until you prove it."

Julius Novachrono

You and Julius have a wonderful relationship. When you're together, you're practically inseparable. Still, it was hard to make time for each other, given your busy schedules. Julius is the Wizard King, for crying out loud. Sleeping in and going on dinner dates with you is a rarity.

Today, however, you promised yourself that things would be a little different. Instead of spending the day alone as usual, you made plans with a friend. It's been a while since you've been shopping and whatnot.

"Ugh! Aren't there any good clothing stores around here?" you groan.

(F/n), tired of walking, drags his feet over to a nearby bench. "I don't know. Can we take a break though? My legs are killing me!"

"Yeah, good idea," you say, sitting down beside him.

It doesn't help that the weather's so hot today. You two had spent almost three hours in search of something to buy. Needless to say, you were practically empty handed. Soon, it'd be time to go back home.

"Ice cream for sale! Free toppings!"

You glance ahead of you to see an old woman pushing a cart of icy goodness.

"Wanna get some ice cream?" (F/n) asks.

Nodding, you take out your wallet and head to the cart.

"Ah, hello! Looking for something sweet to eat?" the woman beams.

"Definitely! I don't think I can survive any longer in this heat," (F/n) pants.

"What flavors do you have?" you ask.

"Well, let's see here...I have vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, cookies n' cream, cotton candy, and a new flavor I like to call 'Back Off'," she smiles.

"Back off? I've never heard of that one before," (F/n) laughs.

The woman turns to him, gripping the icecream scoop tightly in her hand. "It's the flavor you get when you've spent the whole day with someone else's girlfriend. Would you like some?"

(F/n)'s face goes pale as he slowly backs away from the woman. "Okay, lady. What are you getting at here?"

You, on the other hand, narrow your eyes at her. She seems familiar in a way. You just can't put your finger on it.

"Oh, nothing. It's getting quite late though, young man. Perhaps you should get going," she suggests.

"Uh...okay...then?" (F/n) stammers. "I'll see you later, (Y/n). I'm getting some bad vibes over here."

And just like that, he scurried away, leaving you with the mysterious old woman.

Suddenly, a lightbulb goes off in your head.

"Julius?!" you blurt out.

The woman laughs and nods her head. "Yeah, you got me. But I can't transform until we're somewhere private."

The two of you find an ally to hide in as he transforms into his usual self. Within seconds, your boyfriend's standing in front of you with the goofiest smile.

"I can't believe you did that to (F/n). Poor guy's gonna have nightmares now," you sigh.

Julius pats your head. "He'll be fine. I was only doing my job."

"Oh yeah? And what's that?"

He gives you a quick kiss before saying, "To keep his hands off what's mine."

End.

Author's Note:

I wanted to include Asta, but my mind went blank. How would I even get him to be jealous? He's too oblivious!! XD

Anyways, stay safe, stay sexy, and I'll see you next time!