I clear my throat and exhale sharply before answering an inaudible, "yes.."

He lifts my chin back up and pecks me, "aight then, that wasn't so hard, was it? Wanna go out to eat something after you shower?"

I almost agreed to his suggestion, but then I remembered that I love to cook and I just don't get the chance to do it. "Can I make breakfast, please. I really can and I promise I won't burn the house.... please? I know how to make cake and waffles, pancakes too."

"Forreal?"

"Yup and once I made a chocolate cake and it was so good. A little too sweet but still good."

"Now you're just making me hungry, I'mma let you cook" he agrees and I clap my hands in excitement as I unknowingly bounce on top of him. "Don't do that, you gone start something and you ain't even ready to see the size" he stops me and we both look down. I yelp when I poke it and feel something hard and big.

"W-whaa? S-sorry, I didn't mean to. I'll go...uhm shower now" I quickly get up and he pulls me by my hand back to him.

"Quit running from me when I'm trynna be with you" he smirks and sits me back down on top of him. "Look at me."

"I am" I breathe out looking at my moving fingers.

"You ain't, you're looking at my dick" he says all of a sudden and I squeal feeling caught and embarrassed. It's not my fault that the monster under me is very intimidating, but I'll defend myself regardless.

"Am n-not" I partly lie and he laughs. "I r-really w-wasn't looking."

"Whatever you say, bunny" he teases and falls back on the bed. "Go take your shower with your cute ass" I hear him say and I sneakily bring my finger to his bellybutton to tickle him and get confused when he stays still.

"Y-you're not ticklish?" I ask bewildered.

"Nope, that's your thing" he replies and I hopelessly make my way to the bathroom. "Let me come wash your back!"

I turn around to see how mischievous his face looks after saying that and I immediately shake my head when I see the smirk on his face. "Nope."

"Why not?"

"Y-you'll uhmm" how do I say this without sounding perverted, "y-you'll m-milk me?" and he laughs hysterically.

I just quickly walk out and close the door behind me before he gets other ideas.

After a long shower and thirty minutes being spent in raiding Arthur's closet, I come out with his jersey, which is my favorite now, combined with my jeans that are now clean, but it still reminds me of my most embarrassing moment.

My hair, on the other hand, is all over the place and I don't have a clue what to do with it so I leave it exactly like how it is. I should ask Arthur to tie one of his caps on my head. I frantically make my way towards the kitchen where I'll be cooking for the day.

I take an elastic band off my wrist when I enter the kitchen and spot Arthur stirring into a cup. "Art, could you please help me with my hair?" I ask and hand him the band.

He throws the spoon he was using into the sink and reaches for the hair band. "How do you want it" he asks pulling my hair up and I shrug staring up at him.

"I don't really know."

"You want it in a bun?"

"That'll do I guess" I tell him with eyes closed when he runs his head on my scalp. I feel him play in my hair some more before putting it in a loose bun and lets go.