If/When we meet again.

Wrap up Theme song:

FEW MONTHS LATERTyler         "Thank you Chi!" I released the breath that held all my pent up tension

FEW MONTHS LATER
Tyler
         "Thank you Chi!" I released the breath that held all my pent up tension.

     "Don't fvcking thank me guy..am doing this because i feel it's right she knows you are about to take this big step, and you better don't make her cry else I swear am going to break your balls in place of the other bastard Tyler..i mean Mark! whatever..Good bye" she ended the call.

       If this works out..I will perish a fuvking happy man with the smile bigger than Rebecca's.

          "She said yes?" A soft voice asked from behind ,I turned to my mother,nod in agreement and gifted her a sweet smile..she needs all my sweet son side now because soon it would be memories. I watched as tears well up her eyes.

           "You sure you wanna do this..Tyler?"she asked as her tears are almost blinding her . I moved to where she was sitted across my bed and enveloped her in an embrace full and running over with love, gratitude and adoration.

          "Mum...would you ever stop worrying about me? Promise me after the Process you would travel round the world..have fun..you can even relocate here to Nigeria.. people here are cool. Most importantly mother..I love you but can't love you as much as you do for me, maybe am ungrateful that's why am going through all this, you are my existence mum forgive me for bringing you so much..burden" With a swift motion..she shifted off the chair and away from my arms...suppressed sobs rides her whole body

        "I-can't-i-cant bear this..no"she dashed out of the room to my bathroom and I heard running water..then almost immediately the most heart wrecking sobs.

         No mother should be made to go through this..kill one son and watch the other perish.

MUNA

         First term senior secondary School three Mock examinations done and dusted!.
Who could conceive the thought of us coming this far?.We just have to battle the upcoming West Africa Examination council a.k.a WAEC papers and after that...well let me deal with that one first.

         I took a prolonged sip of my almost warm bottle of sprite, as I sat impatiently waiting in the almost empty Chicken Republic restaurant, tapping my feet angrily on the ground as i begin to regret sitting close to the open glass window where the world passing by will see how I have been stupidly waiting for close to thirty minutes for this.. this..

Chicken girlllsss! called Chioma and Simi..must they always come together.. and always Late!

          Today we agreed to step out and celebrate..at least we have some time to breath after the whole situation with the "Immortal man and his Evil brother"..sounds like an epic Nollywood movie.. luckily ours had only part one and ended there leaving us with indelible scars we had to bear everyday. After the whole immortal man saga, we- my girls and I- after a lot of crying and argument..we came to a decision NEVER to mention immortal man again to ourselves.. especially me..He never happened..it wasn't easy going on..but it was a compulsory task..MOVE ON!.