Chapter 16

"Confessions"
(Unedited)
Muna

   Oh my goodness..wait!why am I moved by this questions? Not like Tyler is my best friend tcch!
         I rolled my eyes inwardly as the blatant lie slapped my brain.Tyler has been more than a  friend to both me,my family and my girls.He has just been there to shake off boredom and any negative air,this past weeks he has been the best "guy" friend I have ever had,he never went overboard with us cos he constantly reminds us we were still "high school-mary(s)" which infuriates me,sometimes .
       My palms began to sweat as I heard Chioma's one to five count down.
We are best friends right? So let the truth be told..
         "three.. Four...and leggo!!" Chioma loud shriek sent my heart beat to overdrive, I flipped my phone immediately.
Breathes were drawn and "wows" were uttered.
  Should I look now? Or should I just make an excuse and run to the toilet? Where is the toilet sef? Jeez! Muna have sense! have sense o!
        I summoned courage and threw my face to the activity going on, my mouth dropped!
On Chioma's iPhone screen the word FALSE stare back at my shocked expression .
        Simi picked up the whiskey bottle and poured shot sized liquid into our individual cups"Oya! Both of you drink up o!!".I threw back my head and threw in the drink,i could feel Tyler's gaze on me I chose not to notice else I will die of embarrassment,and Chioma was awkwardly avoiding eye contact with me.
           The fire of the whiskey burning my insides,igniting a strange feeling in me, so strong It's making me feel... high?
Who is the bestfriend? Is Chioma  catching feelings? Could it be...
God please No No..
          The thought gave me instant headache, I found my self pouring myself half cup of whatever we were taking for the game and gulping the content down.I stamped the cup down, cleared the spilt liquid from my lips with the back of my palm.
My head was practically swimming.
        Every where was still,i blinked my eyes to clear my vison and behold my surrounding.For a second It felt like Angel Gabriel appeared in front of me,three almost breathless individuals had their eyes fixed on me with the "shocked beyond comprehension" expression nailed on their faces.
Is it because of I drank half cup of something...rubbish!
       "Someone get me a Bible...i think evil Spirits has taken over Muna" Simi's tiny voice came out in a whisper. Her facial expression was so funny,like she was a pastor with a mean and determined face ready to cast out demons, and without thinking I started laughing.
          Chioma rushed over to my side and placed her palm on my head like she is checking my temperature, the act angered me--okay maybe not the act,but just seeing her close to me and the thought of her catching feelings for him,i grudgingly slapped her hands away.
         "Dont touch me!you are not my friend..Go away!!" Chioma was shocked beyond words,i watched as her face paled and I grinned widely.
Oh Fvck it! Am drunk.
       So today I took my first alcohol and also discovered am childish silly light-head--Wonderful! Clap for yourself Muna.
      I turned my gaze to Tyler and said the last thing Muna in her right senses would never say.
      "Tyler come over here and give me a hug" I saw the astonished gleam in his eyes and I blink my heavy eyes,what I said minutes ago--I can't remember but..Tyler moved over to my side and covered me with his strong arms, I rested my head on his soft relaxing shoulder..
         The car honk jolted everyone,within seconds Tyler flew from my side ..awww I miss his arms around me,he strolled to the large window and peered through the curtains..
          "Oh my God! Tony is here.. " his voice was filled with shock, I have no problem with Ifeanyi,he is my person he won't tell Aunt Stella about this.
            I shifted my drunk messed up self off the floor in an attempt to find a wall to hold on to and get up "Tyler that's not a problem na.. "
         "No..he is here with your Aunt.. He is here with Stella.. Muuna!" I fell back down to the floor after i had almost gotten up.
          "What!!" Simi,Chioma and my own voice echoed like "sisters in song". It was like war was about to break out,everyone was  everywhere, we werent even thinking , the girls were just dragging me to different sides as they search for hiding place.Tyler 's voice cut through our "dramatic pacing"
       "Take her to my room-its the one opposite the bar room!"his hands were clearing the cups and plates and boxes as he directs the girls holding me like..i can't walk on my own.
Am I that drunk?ahhh I will never drink again In my life!
     Chioma and Simi moved my drunk figure towards the large passage,my faint sight could count up to ten rooms..oh five..am seeing double.
     Chioma by my right,balanced me towards Simi and pulled the handle of something, and I heard a door open"I think this is his room".
       Tyler's room? This is it!Am inside,I need to see clearly but my sight is blurry asf! Simi almost dragged me and dropped me on the bed.