Min Yoongi & Jeon Jungkook

Min Yoongi was seen as a caring and trusting kid. After all he was the son of a famous manga artist,his father and mother were really strict on him but he still full heartedly loved them equally,until his father decided to marry another woman,that woman also had a son named Jeon Jungkook.

Yoongis pov: How could my dad do this to my mum?How could he have such low standards?Marrying a woman with an illegitimate child,whose just using him for money?How could he be so blind?

Jeon Jungkook: Stop daydreaming loser,boss wants these all finished today.{he said handing  me a stack of files,whilst glaring at him}

Yoongi: Dont try and act up you Jerk.You think that you can do whatever you want,say whatever you like just cause now dad gave you the freedom to work with me.

Jungkook: You must be kidding me,Your just jealous that he loves me more than his real son{he spat out}

Yoongi wasnt gonna let Jungkook get to him.

Yoongi:{sighed}Oh,so your here to steal my dad now cause your father was an asshole and left you and your goldigger mother all alone,and you two had to come crawling to me and my family.

Jungkook flushed red and clenched his jaw and balled his fists.He was definitely not gonna take this,since he fucking entered that stupid house Yoongi has been having a go at him,Its not like he wanted to live there Jungkooks hit in Yoongi the face , immediately his nose started bleeding,Yoongi just stood there as if nothing happened,he smiled and wiped his nose with his sleeve which stained his white shirt.Jungkook got more angry to see Yoongi smiling at him,he punched him again and again until,Yoongis face was bloodsoaked,But Yoongi didnt react however he was still smiling like a maniac,Jungkook had pushed him onto the floor and attacked him as if there was no tomorrow.

Jungkook:WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL SMILING,YOU JERK?TELL ME WHY?IVE BEATEN YOU UP TO THE POINT WHERE YOUR FUCKING BLEEDING?SO WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING?HAVE YOU GONE CRAZY?IVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU AND YOUR STUPID DAD!! NONE GETS TO CALL MY MOTHER A GOLDIGGER!!YOUR THE ONES WHO HAVE RUINED MY LIFE,SO STOPPED ACTING AS IF YOUR THE INNOCENT ONE HERE!!!{he panted,he was tired due to all the screaming}

Yoongi: Are you done?[he laughed}

Jungkook didnt answer him and felt some sort of guilt turn on,he felt guilty punching him too hard,but he was mad really mad,he was pissed with everything and everyone.Jungkook stood there looking at Yoongi as if he was crazy,Yoongi pushed Jungkook off him,Jungkook didnt bother punching him anymore even though he was still pissed,Jungkook fell to the ground and gave up Yoongi was about to leave until he said...

Yoongi: Get well soon Crazy loser{he said with a smirk,and then left}

Jungkook was ashamed and embarrassed,he litreally broke down infront of his worst enemy,he basically revealed how how weak he was and how broken he was.He hung his head low in defeat and absolutely despised everything in that moment especially himself.

He hung his head low in defeat and absolutely despised everything in that moment especially himself