Taehyung's face was cherry red as he stepped away and left the room. You waited until you knew he was gone before sitting on the bed and letting out a small chuckle. I'm such a fucking tease.

"What did you do to Taehyung?" A voice came from the doorway. You looked up and saw Jimin and Namjoon, standing there with questioning looks on their faces. You noticed how small Jimin looked compared to Namjoon's massive form, and found it shocking.

"Whatever do you mean?" You asked, a smug smirk plastering itself across your face.

"Taehyung just blew past us like a bat out of hell and didn't even spare us a hello. And he was... um," Namjoon trailed off, trying to find the right words. "He was—"

"Tae was firetruck red and holding his dick like his life depended on it," Jimin blurted.

"Well, I did tell him to take a bathroom break," you stated, your grin growing bigger. "He looked like he could hardly hold it in."

You suggestively wriggled your eyebrows at the two men, whose eyes widened in surprise.

"Oh shit! What did you do?" Namjoon cried out.

"What did you do?" Jimin asked suggestively, plopping down next to you on the bed, and leaning in like a child listening to an interesting story.

"Actually, the question is 'what did Tae do?' He accidentally opened up one of my suitcases that had my underwear in it," you explained, nonchalantly. "Is that boy a virgin? Because I didn't know that panties could turn someone on that much."

Jimin and Namjoon looked at each other, then back at you.

"Y/N.... He probably started imagining what you'd look like wearing them," Namjoon said, looking you in the eyes.

"Well, I figured that much," you said. "But still... my panties aren't even the sexy kind. Does any kind of panties do that to you guys?"

"I'm not going to answer that question," Namjoon said, leaning against the door frame, and shaking his head. You looked back at Jimin, who was grinning like an idiot.

"I'll tell you if you let me see what Taehyungie saw," Jimin said, licking his bottom lip.

"Pfft, go ahead," you said, suppressing a smile as you pointed toward your dresser. "But if you pop a boner like Taehyung did, then I'm never letting you in this room again."

"And if I don't?" Jimin questioned. "Do I get a reward?"

"What do you want?" You asked, fully aware that you were about to make a deal with the handsome devil.

"How about... a favor," Jimin answered. Behind him, you could see Namjoon shaking his head violently and motioning for you to refuse the offer.

"What kind of favor?" You asked, and Namjoon facepalmed.

"Just a favor," Jimin shrugged. "But whatever it is, I can ask for it at any time, and it could be for anything. But if you refuse, then you have to pay me 50,000 won."

"Okay, bet," you said, holding out your hand. Namjoon's face morphed into one of horror and he slumped against the door frame as he grabbed his chest, acting as if he was having a heart attack.

"Great," Jimin said, shaking your hand before standing up and going to your dresser. He opened the drawers until he found your underwear drawer. "Oooooo fancy."

Namjoon quickly came over to you. "Are you insane?!" He whisper-yelled.

"Just a little bit," you answered casually as you watched Jimin. "Why?"