"Martha. Thank you, Martha," I smile.
She replies with a warm smile. I nod and walk away. 

Gripping the tray on both hands, I take steps forward, ignoring the rude comments the students waiting in line are tossing at me. I don't have problem with people saying shit about me behind my back as long as it's not in front of me. I stop walking to look around for an empty seat. This is my first time in the cafeteria, I've been eating junks in the dorm's kitchen. Everywhere is occupied except a table at the extreme end of the hall, a good place for me to hide till I can get the hang of this place.

Smiling, I take a step and the next thing I know, I'm on the ground, falling forward on my front with my lunch flying off.

What happened? I know didn't trip, so how did I fall?

I groan when I try to move, feeling a sharp pain on my chest. Something is definitely cracked. I look forward to see my lunch is still intact, everything is in a takeaway pack. I push myself up with my hands and crawl to where the food is scattered on the floor, I kneel and begin to pick them before putting them back on the tray.

"Seeing her crawling and kneeling brings a new meaning to this whole thing," someone comments behind me but I ignore it. Here I was thinking no one saw it. I grab my tray and get back on my feet. "Aim for the kneels next time. I can't take that image off my head." I hear a familiar voice mock behind me.

I turn around to see Alyssa, Penelope and a girl I am yet to meet standing with their tray hanging on their hands. Now, I know who that giggle belongs to.

"Did you do this? Did you make me fall?" I demand.

I knew immediately I met these girls that I was going to have problems with them. They just don't know what I'm capable of and I pity them.

Penelope shrugs. I don't know what her problem is with me. She doesn't know me and yet she hates me. "There is something called a Trip Spell, you should know that," She says and look around in fake shock. "Oh wait, you can't," trying to act surprised as she covers her neck with her hand. "You just started the basic spell class, next time watch where you are going." With that she walks away.

Alyssa and the girl follow behind her, I scoff and shake my head. They really don't know who they are dealing with.

"And it will be nice to keep it that way." A voice replies in my head, I don't have to look around to know who it is. And this just confirms my suspicions that Roman was the one who wrote the glittery message in my note. He is the one I heard in my head that day on the road with my parents. He just communicated with me telepathically, and somehow he is eating without looking suspicious, maybe a little weird since he is eating with the twins.

I frown and before I can start walking towards the empty table I saw, Ari calls me. "Hey, Camille!" I tilt my head to see her smiling. "Come sit with us," She offers.

I wait for any kind of protest from Roman but he continues eating his food.

Whatever, it's not like he's going to ask me to leave when I get there.

I turn my heel and head towards their table. I drop my tray on the table and slide in the seat in front of them. Roman is sitting between them, eating his sandwich.

"Where have you been?" Brie asks curiously. "We waited for you to come to us but you didn't."

Wait... They were waiting for me to come to them. Wow. That is not abnormal at all.