Chapter 8 - A Job

Beginne am Anfang

"You can always come and see me," I breathe out. "If you fuck me like this."

"I'll always fuck you, you're amazing," he says and I laugh a little.

"Now please go faster," I beg and he pulls out a little to push back in. It feels so good as he rubs against my prostate and kisses my neck. He rotates his hips against me as I hold onto his shoulders tightly.

"You feel so good," he moans against my neck. I wrap my legs around his waist tightly so his hot body is pressed against mine, my fingers digging into his hair. He starts thrusting faster into me which fills me with pleasure. He wraps his arms around me to hold me still as he fucks me quickly and deeply.

"Oh fuck you are so deep," I moan as his teeth graze my skin. My ass is sore but the pleasure is so much more and making my dick leak between our bodies. I reach down and stroke myself as the head of my dick throbs. Fuck I need to cum so bad!

"I'm going to cum, please make me cum!" I plead as he pistons into me.

"Cum for me Vinny," he whispers into my ear and it's like his voice has a direct line to my cock because I erupt as soon as he orders me. My body shakes as my eyes roll back and pleasure fills my body. Damian groans as his thrusts get sloppy and he must cum into the condom.

We both stay still as we catch our breath, our chests heaving as our bodies stay pressed together. He lifts his head and presses a kiss on my forehead with a smile.

"You can get out of me now," I joke and he slowly pulls out as I hold my breath.

"That's sore," I say and he looks down to my asshole with an apologetic look.

"It's a little swollen, we should probably be gentler," he says and I slide off the counter and stand on my own. My lower back hurts and my ass is stinging but I still loved it.

"You are good at sex," I say and he thanks me as he cleans the cum off my chest.

"I should get home," I say when we are both fully dressed.

"Thank you for stopping by, I had fun," he says and gives me a kiss goodbye.

I drive home, shifting in my seat uncomfortably. I should think about the after of sex before I decide I want it rough.

When I go into the mansion, Luca comes to see me and says we have a job.

"What kind of job?" I ask as he takes me to my papà's office.

"Someone stole a few crates of cocaine and were going to get it back," he says as we go inside. Matteo, Lorenzo, and Emilio are stood as my Papà is sat at his desk. I make sure I'm not limping as I stand beside Emilio.

"You need to be quick and efficient, I want anyone who gets in the way dead and those crates into the truck. There should be three of them," he says as Enzo hands me my gun and a large hunting knife. I strap the knife to my ankle and put the gun in a holster around my chest.

Emilio is coming with us and tells us the plan before we go to the truck. Me and Emilio sit in the front with the boys in the back.

"Where were you this morning?" He asks as he starts driving to the warehouse.

"At a girls house," I say and he sighs.