Chapter 13

~Emily's POV~
I yawn as we pull into the driveway and I quickly grab the food running out the car and upstairs to the bedroom.
"Emily! Come back downstairs now." Alex shouted to me but I ignore her and grab my burger and fries out of the takeout bag and start eating my fries hearing her come upstairs.
"Emily, I told you to come downstairs so we could eat?"
"But I'm hungry Alex! Let me eat..."
"Alright alright calm down princess..."
I giggle and keep eating my food watching her grab hers too and she started eating.
"You look hungry~" I giggle poking her cheek.
"Oh shush..."
I get up and throw my rubbish in the bin, laying back down on the bed ruffling my hair about bored as Alex finishes her food and throws the rubbish in the bin too. Pouting, I reach my arms out giving puppy dog eyes to Alex as she walks over, and I watch as her eyes changed to a golden like colour and she gets on top of me, straddling my waist.
"Someone was being rude earlier...don't be rude to your alpha princess." Alex smirks looking down at me.
"W..what? I didn't do anything alpha..."  i whine and look away only to have her firmly grip my chin, facing me back to her.
"Mhm , silence..." Alex hushed and covers my mouth while she leans down and starts leaving soft kisses all over my neck.

~Alex's POV~
Emily sits up and I quickly bury my face in the crook of her neck, kissing and licking softly knowing that it's her weak spot.
"mm baby not there..." Emily said blushing.
"Shh don't tell me what to do.."
I whisper into her ear but I quickly go back to attacking her neck, leaving many dark hickeys all over, feeling her run her hands through my hair. Smirking slightly I pull back and wrap one hand around her neck, the other pushing her back down onto the bed while she stares up at me, a heavy blush spread across her cheeks.
"Is my baby blushing? How cute" I whisper again huskily and quickly leans down capturing her lips roughly, feeling her lips move in sync with mine.
"Oh Alex it seems your not the only one getting excited...your friend is too hm?"
Emily giggles as I pulled back from the kiss realising what she was talking about and indeed she was right, my friend down there was also getting turned on.

Okieeee so before I go ahead with finishing this chapter, I need to know if y'all are okay with me adding into this book some smut and sex scenes? I'd love if you'd comment and let me know.....    🥺👉🏻👈🏻🥺