Trial 1

Okay, I am not going to put all the dialog in here. Definitely not. So, don't expect am elaborate word for word trial...Y'all didn't want that anyway....Hehe lol. I'm also going to try to limit the "he said, she stated" crap for the trials. That's not the important part of the trials. Key word: TRY. I'll definitely always have some sort of indicator that it's you talking tho...also Rantaro since he was the original dead. Also, there WILL be timeskips in the form of words in here bacause I'm not writimg everything that happens in each trial lol.

Word count: 3975

All fuckin' rise, bitches.

Key: We're going clockwise

Key: We're going clockwise. Start at the very top.
Blue: Tsumugi
Green: Rantaro (Avocado boy)
Light blue: Y/n (you)
Brown: Gonta (Bug baby)
Pink 1: Kaede
Light red: Himiko
Purple: Kokichi (Little Hitler)
Dark green: Tenko
Grey: Keebo
Pink 2: Miu
Black-ish dark blue: Shuichi
Magenta-ish Purple: Kaito
Light pink: One
Grey-ish light green: Kirumi (Mom)
Dark blue: Ryoma (Midget man)
Dark red: Maki
Yellow: Angie (Ultimate Atua Influencer)
Gold-ish brown: Korekiyo (Kork)

Now for the very tipity top! Monokuma. From left to right. The Monokubs are:

Monodam
Monosuke
Monotaro
Monophanie
Monokid

Alright, that's it...!)

After we had all gotten on our seats, I realize where Monokuma put me. I was directly across from One's place, represented by her photo with the "X" on it.

Why am I infront of her...? Why can't it be......Korekiyo or something...? I don't wanna have to look at my dead sister...I can also bring up the little one if we get no where. Ill get her to say that she knows the killer, and the killer will then get super nervous and then we got 'em...! Only if it goes nowhere...

Monomuma then started talking about the trial.

"Ahem! Now then, let's begin with a basic explanation of the class trial! Durring the trial you'll present your arguments for who the culprit is, and vote for "whodunnit." Vote correctly, and only the blackened qill be punished. But if you pick the wrong person...I'll punish everyone *besides* the blackened, and that person will graduate from this academy! Also, refusing to vote will result in your death, to you better vote for someone! Now, let's get this crazy, awesome, crazy-awsome trial underway!"

"So, it's starting, huh?"

"Ah-haha, oh man, I haven't been in a trial in, like, forever!"

"Oh, so you have experience with trials...?"

"Yeah, since I'm a leader of evil and stuff. I've done a looooot of bad things."

"Kokichi, I don't think you should be happy about that..."