Investigation 1

Word count:

I look at her body and start to investigate it. Kaede and Shuichi join me and we investigate her body together. I notice that Rantaro and Keebo were looming over my shoulder. Well, Rantaro was comforting me and I invited Keebo to join me so I guess they're alright.

"Hey Y/n, you know One's body better than any of us. Can you help?" Shuichi asks.

"Sure! Of course I will. Anything to find out who killed my sister..." I reply.

I look over at her corps and start to tell them some things.

"What's that? It looks like...blood?" Kaede asks.

"No, that's not blood

"No, that's not blood. It's fake blood. It's this certain type of fake blood that flows through her body. It simulates real blood and helps get the energy throughout her body. You see, when she's plugged in and charging, the plug goes into her back. The electrical waves that come into her are converted into this certain red electric stuff. That's what powers her. It needs to move through her body to all her areas. It obly moves through liquid, so I put liquid inside of her. It was this white liquid. It was her fake blood. The red electrical currents make the liquid go red. Now, for solar charging, it's a bit different. The solar energy of the sun powers individual containers of regular electricity. The electrical currents then have to be transported to her back and then it's converted to the red electricity. You can tell how much energy she has just by looking. As I can tell from the liquid, she's....halfway empty on power. That's why it's pink. If you look closely, you can see the liquis slowly changing to white because it's loosing the electricity. That's why I never like to open her tank to see uer liquid. It drains her power." I finish.

"Wow, that was a long explanation..." Kaede says.

"Alright, what about her face? There's liquid coming out of here eyes. And mouth"

 And mouth"

"Ah, yes. This should be simple. Sometimes, if she hits her head in the right place, her water pipe will come loose and the end of the pipe will have an emergency closure, to make sure no liquid enters her water pipe...Oh, her water pipe is just the function that makes her cry. It provides the crying water. It's just water with a bit of salt, cuz you know...salty tears...whatever. Also, it's her mouth saliva. Anyway, when the pipe does an emergency shut down, the liquid gets into where the water's supposed to be and her mouth fills with her liquid and she start to cry the liquid. It's a messy clean up...The liquid can stain if it's on cloth for too long and also, it's sticky. So try not to touch it." I state.