Chapter 5

Word count: 3071

"GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!"

We heard Tenko scream.

We all run to see the commotion. We see everyone, and then I witnesses something I never wanted to see.

 We see everyone, and then I witnesses something I never wanted to see

(I died inside while making that XD)

I couldn't move. I felt tears brim my eyes. I wanted to scream, but I couldn't...not now...But....Somehow, I got something through my voice.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" I backed up into some. Who that was, I didn't see. I just turned to them and clutched them so hard, I could have killed whoever it was. I was just sobbing.

"Wh-What happen? Gonta hear scream- Huh!? Waaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!! B-Blood...! So much blood!" Gonta yelled.

"Nyeeeh...?" Himiko looked confused.

"Huhhh? Isn't that One? What's wrong with her?" Angie asked.

"...She's dead." Maki calmly answered, as if she's seen death hundreds of times.

"Whaaaat? She's dead? Well, that's unfortunate." Angie says, as if she's trying to provoke me to kill her.

"How can you he so calm!?" Gonta yells. Apparently, he and Tenko are the only sensible ones at the moment.

"...We're too late." Shuichi says.

"T-Too late...? You mean...dead?" Gonta asks.

"Sh-She's dead...?" Kaito questions.

"..."

I hug onto whoever it was even more and cry harder. I finally realize who it is by the sound of their voice.

"Hey, it's alright N/n. I got you. It's only One that died. You can rebuild her, can you not?" He said.

I look up at his face. "R-Rantaro...? Y- *hic!* Yeah...I can...."

"Hey now, don't cry..." He wipes my tears away anx rubs my back for comfort in an attempt to calm me down.

The monitor went off. It was no longer displaying Monokuma anymore...Does that mean that One was the true Mastermind...? How though....I would have known...!

"This means the killing game has started, huh?" Maki asks.

"What?" Kaede says.

"K-Killing game!? Then someone killed One and-" Tenko's cut off.

"Wait, maybe not." Kaede says.

"What do you mean, maybe not!?"

"Maybe the killing game hasn't started...Maybe...this just ended it."

"Ended it? What do you mean?" Asks Maki

"The Mastermind. One was the Mastermind."

"What!? The Mastermind!?" Questioned Kaito.