Prologue pt. 2

Part 2, here we go!

Word count: 3056

Black...

Engineering. I love it. It's my life. I'm dedicated to it. I have a big project that I have worked on for a long time, and I just revealed it to the world! It's a robot! Not just any robot though. A robot clone! It looks like, acts like, and talks like me! I want to try to make many of them as possible, making them look like people around the world! It could be revolutionary! The only problem is, I'm.....in a metal box...? I dont know...It seems like it...I don't remember...Wh-What happened...?

There was no light. No sound. No form. No voice. I had forgotten almost everything. All I can remember is my love of Engineering. I can barely remember my own name....what was it again...Oh yeah. I remember now.

My name is Y/n L/n, the Ultimate Engineer. I just remembered who I am. Nice to meet....me? You? I don't know anymore.

A hand extended, that I assumed was my own, and pushed at whatever was infront of me in the box. I then stumbled out and fell to the ground.

"Ahh!" I hit the ground and groaned. "Shit...that may leave a bruise..."

I looked around at my surroundings. A...classroom...? Yep. It's a classroom alright. And it appears that I fell out of a...locker?

"Where am I...? What am I doing here...? Is this a dream...?"

I pulled my pocket knife out of my pocket and decided to test if this really was a dream or not.

"Ow!" I yelp as a slit my finger a bit. It wasn't bleeding much, so I sucked my finger for a bit. Suddenly, the locker beside "my" locker started to make some noise, as if metal was being banged left and right inside it. I backed up a bit, preparing myself for whatever came out of it.

All of a sudden, it opened and someone came out...no...someTHING came out..Is that...

"One...?"

"...Master...?"

"Holy shit One! It is you!" I yell. I run up to her and hug her with all my might.

"One! Oh my goodness! Why are you here? Why am I here? Why are we here!?"

"S-Slow down Master! If you can't explain that, then how do you expect me to explain that?"

We look around and take in our surroundings.

"Hmm...I think this If I tried hard enough, I could make something real useful with these desks in here!"

"I-I could help-" just as One said that, we heard a few loud voices yell from the room next to us. We could just make it out.

"Rise and shine ursine-!" We then hear some screaming as well.

"Wh-What?" I aks no one in particular.

"...rise and shine my metal ass..." I hear One mumble.

"Yeah!" I say raising my voice a bit. I then yell to be a dick to whoever was next door for no reason.

"RISE AND SHINE MY NON-EXISTENT ASS-!"

After a few seconds of silence, we start laughing extremely hard.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

After a few minutes of just laughing and talking a bit about random topics, we both agreedto stay in the classroom and wait for a rescue teem and then we hear the people next door yell again.