the cabins

"Now that evryone knows there cabins you guys should get to meet your cabin mates" thomas said

______________virgils pov____________

I walked to my cabin when i noticed how it seemed no one was there. I walked in and one bunk had a picture of a boy and what looked like there older sibling. I guess someone else is in this cabin just not right now. I picked a bed on the other side closer to the window wnd unpacked my stuff.

____________pattons pov__________

I walked up to my cabin witch had flowers and a few people in the front watering them. I said hi as i walked bye trying not to disturb them. It was just as nice inside and smelt like roses. I found a bed next to someone named hunk who seemed nice

__________logans pov__________

I walked into my cabin witch had a small owl carved into the door. There was a good amount of books and it didn't feel too crowded. Evryone looked to have a similair percing gray stare. I decided to bunk with someone who was fiddiling with a small pyrimid shaped robot.

__________romans pov________

When i walked into my cabin the first thing i noticed was almost evryone had a bow and arrow or a instrament hanging off there bed. Some had broday posters next to there bed, alot of them being mean girls. I found a boy who was singing some spanish song to himself and when he ginished he said his name was lance.

____________________________
I know its short but i have no ideas and i just published a new book about ancient greece and i realy like it so please check it out its called "the Spartan boy"