After the altercation at the Jazz Cafe a few days ago, Anthony filed for a restraining order against Natalie. Now he has to wait because you have to report the person to the police, take them to court, then wait to see if the judge will issue it.

After Anthony filed, Natalie filed one against Abella in turn. It was no big deal to her because she never wanted to be around the woman in the first place.

It would be nice if they could all get along. Sorta like Swizz Beats, Alicia Keys, and his ex-wife, but it doesn't always go that way.

Her boyfriend called Anthony trying to come to a resolution. He said Natalie was drunk and everyone played a part in the altercation... Clearly he was drunk too if he thinks that. Natalie started it and Abella finished it.

"Oh, I am," Abella sighs. "Some people literally start drama because they're running from themselves. I have to stop allowing people to use me to avoid their issues. Deal with your demons and stop bothering people. No more engaging."

"I had to learn that a long time ago with her. She doesn't stop until she gets a reaction just so she can turn around and play victim. Now she wants to drag our child into this as leverage saying you can't be around him. She's acting like you would hurt JJ."

Abella laughs to herself pulling off her shoes. "First of all, JJ got those hands. I see the way he beats you up. Why would I mistreat anyone's child when I want children myself? Everything's full-circle. She's talking about my miscarriage like she's not a mother herself. Why do that?"

"She thinks if she says you can't be around Joseph that I'll breakup with you. I'm not dumb. We have a custody agreement, so what she says holds no value when I get him regardless. She can break the custody agreement if she wants to..."

At this point Anthony's prepared to do anything. By law, if you break a custody agreement by keeping the child away from one parent too many times the judge can give the other person full custody. Natalie can act stupid if she wants to.

"If I accept a man, I accept the child. I'm going to love them as much as I love the father. What I won't do is accept disrespect from the child's mother. Everybody's kid I'm around I love them. I like kids more than adults," she mumbles the last part making Anthony laugh.

"You know how much I have to fight for attention when JJ and Angel are around? I say something and I'm completely ignored." Abella laughs at his face full of hurt as he smacks his lips.

"You should be used to it by now." She pauses then asks, "Do you know what song you're going to use for your ringwalk?"

"No idea. I usually don't pick until the very last minute. You know I'm indecisive."

She chuckles. "Yeah, I know."

"I would use the song you made me, but I didn't realize how many swear words are in it."

"Yeah, that was my fault. I was feelin' it too much. Plus, it's been overused for the promotion anyway. That worked in my favor considering both versions are platinum."

"Told you we make good partners." He gives her a short smile reaching his long arm across the bed. She taps his fist before he asks, "How do you feel?"

"About?" She glances at him while unzipping her suitcase.

"About being here. I know you've had your opinions, but you've held them back... I know you didn't want to come here."

She furrows her eyebrows stopping what she's doing. "I don't feel anything and I never said I didn't want to come here. I said it's weird Eddie chose this as the fight location. That's all. They have their own customs, traditions, and rules."