“Oh Masson … I already got a small rise out of you. You won't know what hit you.” saying that in a whisper placed a huge smile on my face and I felt a tinge of excitement for school tomorrow. Thinking about what Masson will actually do if he sees me like this, I turned around in my bed, stared at the moonlight on the wall and waited for sleep to overtake me. Only took a few minutes before the excitement took over my whole body and I fell into a deep, peaceful sleep.

X x x

The next morning my parents were having breakfast at the dining room table and when they saw me . . . let's just say that it seems they came in contact with a ghost. I descended the stairs super carefully because when I just wanted to take them two at a time, I almost broke my neck by tumbling to the side and grabbing on for dear life. 

These high heels seemed so easy but you need special skills to actually pull it off. How women at our school walk with these … only they will know. I pulled my dress a little bit down because I felt so uncomfortable not having my tights embrace my legs. It was extra cold this morning. This dress was just basic material and my private parts felt like ice cubes but if I put on a jacket then it will ruin the sexy vibrant look. 

Staring at my parents reaction, I gave them a slight twirl of my dress. Almost tumbling over once again, my dad almost threw the chair over in a hurry to try and catch me if I fell backwards.

“I'm fine . . . I'm fine.” I said in an exhausted tone while brushing the hairs out of my face. 

“How do I look?” placing my arms on my hips, my dad rose from his seat and gave me a pointed look.

“Honey, I don't even want to know. I'll be in the garage before we all leave.” he gave my mother a petrified look and continued onwards through the kitchen but he stopped suddenly and turned around with his one eyebrow raised.

“Please just tell me that you are wearing something under that dress?”

My lips turned into a huge relieved smile and I lifted my dress a little, enough for him to see my black ski runner's pants showing through. 

“Good, well … good.” he said in a satisfied tone and tapped the side of the wall before disappearing through the kitchen door. I stared at the place where he stood and his body was replaced with streams of sunlight that came through the window. Staring at the sunlight because I was dreading to look at my mother, she cleared her throat.

“Baby … you look beautiful but who will buy this look when you can't even walk properly with those shoes.” my gut was dropping but then I saw her face lit up.

“Well … your mother doesn't own a lot of high heels for nothing now, does she?” she gave me a reassuring smile and lifted herself off her seat. She signalled for me to wait one second while she ran up the stairs to go and grab some pair of heels. 

I cringed a bit at how excited she got but she was only happy to spend time with me and teach me actually something she's good at and I'm not. 

Being good at jogging, being good at lifting weights, being good to be in the present moment and not live on my phone, I didn't mind not being good at wearing high heels. Those high heels always make me think of Audrey. I don't know exactly why but I hate high heels and just by wearing them today and maybe a few days after this, is killing me softly and slowly. 

My mother never was the health type but since it is in my mothers gene to not get fat, I think I take after her. She was more of the good at cooking, good at her job, good at doing three things on one time type of person. 

No … I'm unfortunately not that gifted but I admired that about her. She raised me by teaching me that women can do and be anything if you put your mind to it. That is why I also have a bit of courage to pull today off because I put my mind to it and I didn't go through this make over for nothing. In the end it has to be worth something.