Part 8

Normally people don't know how many words on a screen can hurt. Social media can be fun but also lies to you the most. My words were mixed into social media. Words I didn't say, but stories were changed up so much was weird annoying. The other "her" not his girlfriend but a close friend of mine. She ruined what they thought of me because she couldn't keep her mouth shut. She even switched up my words. They say people often have problems with me because of jealousy. What is so good about me that you have to be jealous over. I'm a broken-down junkie. It seems fate gives me this life. Full of heartbreak and drugs.

They look so happy with each other. Smiles bigger than ours. Random people always pointing out how he talks to her, how he looks at her. The truth hurts but he would never look at me the he does to her. I feel like in the inside I'm just screaming "look at me". She had all I wanted, she had the light. Why take even more? Why go so far to terrorize me that every time I see a knife I'm tempted.

Posts on social media about them, loving pictures. Rumors about the hoe who got left out. "The hoe, sidepiece, his entertainment, work plug" How can people be so prejudice. None of them know the true story. My feelings, my pain didn't matter to anyone.

Then she has the audacity to tell people we are friends so she is the good guy. "I don't want this!" I yell. My tears flowed like a rain shower. I was inches away from it, I almost got away from it. Going back to him will just end in arguments.

My family decided to get me a new therapist

Her name was Dr. Renee, she didn't ask much. She wasn't too nosy or baby me. For once someone just wanted to listen. So I told her my whole story. Start to now..............................