Part 4

Those who hear my story, do you have someone who makes you feel like its just you two? Like the world around you doesn't exist. I'm sure most people have discovered heartbreak, betrayal, even toxic love. In my case its all of the above except he never loved me back. Which was the worst part about it? I then would never admit my feelings for him. It would only make me seem like the simp of a person "she" controlled me as. My pride would not let me accept how I felt about him.

Two months pass, it's now February. These few months only hid me for what was going to destroy me inside out. Me and Jordan were considered best friends. Although "she" and he was a lot closer. I and he always played around. There was never a dull moment. Many expressed my actions as hoe-ish. I feel by then I was a changed person. What people said didn't matter. I was given a light and I followed it. I was led out of the dark for good. It almost felt like a movie. But every movie must come to an end. The only difference was I made a sequel but experienced the same pain for a second time. You must all be waiting for the big climax. What event makes me feel this way. What big thing impacted me so much. You could say the light I had was taken away. My world filled with darkness again. Only next time ill get into detail.