[AU/STORY REF]: 01. Magmion

Hi there! I decided to draw one of the gormiti who plays a big part on my story and that is Magmion. I have changed a lot of things from the canon as you can see (both cartoons and general lore). But I tried to keep some things the same.

(Definetely not an excuse to try drawing Magmiom digitally in my style)

So to start off, the first Lords of Nature (Noctis, Geos, Sarau, Poivrons) and Fire Lords (Lavion and Magmion) weren't the first to be created by the Old Sage and Magor respectively. They are descendants of the original lords of Nature (whom I haven't made yet 😅). However Magmion's case is.. slightly different. I'll explain in the story eventually but let's just say the previous fire Lord prefered him over his own son (Orrore).

You see what I mean? 😂 Changed a lot of things.
So a few fun facts:

-> Magmion's spear is "forcibly gone" after an "accident" and Armageddon (who is still the Lord of Metal here) makes him a new prosthetic one. It's made from Metal and Obsidian. After some extra testing he can use it on combat but it's not very useful. However it is durable and it's reaaaaally difficult to inflict damage to it.

-> His parents died very early on. That's all I'll say.

-> Has very low self control. Which means that he is very easily influenced by his anger, amongst "other" things.

-> Responds to the nickname fish lips (will be explained in the story as well 😂).

-> He is scared of the rain.

And that's a few facts you know about him now! K don't plan on giving the guy any breaks lemme tell you that.

~~~~~~~~~~

So what did you guys think? Did you like the story so far? Tell me down in the commnents 😊😊