GORMITI OC - Coal + speedpaint link.

This is a quick drawing I did of Coal. It took me around an hour last night but I was too tired with my exams to do anything else.

https://youtu.be/6GfNWVc9Pkw

This is the link with the video I did of my speedpaint of this piece. It's a small video for a small drawing.

So I'm currently giving exams, and I finish at the 19th. I know it's not a good excuse, but university really gave me a hard time this semester with 10+ hours of lessons each day to finish the necessary lessons, so that's mostly the reason I haven't been drawing a lot. Plus us going to the hospital for clinical practise, it really left me drained. I'm not that cut out for art and the only reason I draw is because I have some characters I wanted to share and make a story. I was thinking maybe of quiting because it's not worth it, but I won't do that until I finish at least the first chapter of my comic. There need to be some changes in the story so I will remake them a bit. But yeah.. Maybe my time has come to find different fandoms and try out different things you feel me? It's not bad to try different things, when things don't work out.

Stay safe everyone and have a good rest of the day 💖