3: Yuzuriha has a suggestion!

˙·٠•●♥ [ Chapter 3 ] ♥●•٠·˙

Yuzuriha has a suggestion!

⚜⚛⚜⚛⚜⚛⚜

     You slowly closed your locker with a sigh. You adjusted your bag's strap and turned to Yuzuriha who was carrying a handful of love letters.

     "A-Ah! This is more than yesterday." Yuzuriha sweatdrops as she gives you the letters you handed to her after opening your locker.

     You stuffed the letters delicately inside your bag. There would be others who would be brave enough to confess to you in person but you would always give them the same answer.

     'I am sorry, but I will not accept. Goodbye.'

     "I still don't understand why they insist on having a relationship with me."

     You both walked away from the school's entrance. Yuzuriha turns her head to your direction in a curious gaze, "I'm surprised! You know, you're really pretty, [Y/N]-chan! Why don't you try to date any of them?"

     You chuckled softly, "Oh please, Yuzuriha. You know why out of everyone."

     Yuzuriha tenses up and raises her hands sheepishly, "Oh gosh!! I'm so sorry, I almost forgot!"

     You looked down at the ground with an emotionless smile, "It's okay..."

     The both of you stopped by the bus stop. You sat on the seat in a straight posture as Yuzuriha sat on the other side.

     This was the two of you girls' daily routine after school. Yuzuriha would wait with you until you get your ride home. You would deny her attempts to stay with you at first since you thought you would only be a nuisance but she was persistent.

     So persistent that you willingly gave in after a month.

     "[Y/N]-chan, I'm curious. Do you happen to have your eyes on someone?" Yuzuriha questions.

     And as if the world was playing a joke on you, you saw a certain leek haired boy walking on the sidewalk across the road.

     He had a poker face and has his hands inside his pockets. He noticed you and Yuzuriha on the other side of the road and gave you a smirk.

     You only smiled at him back, acknowledging his presence. You stared at his figure until it wasn't visible anymore.

     "[Y/N]-chan, do you like Senku?"

     You turned at Yuzuriha in surprise. You crossed your arms and smirked, "I do believe it's the other way around. For some reason, he hasn't confessed to me yet." You scoffed, "As expected of him."

     Yuzuriha eyes widened, "Ah, I see then..."

     She looks at you in confusion, "Does that mean... You do like him? But you're just waiting for him to confess?"

     You stared at your wrist watch blankly, '5:11. They'll be here in four minutes.'

     You don't really know what to say. Can you tell Yuzuriha about this? You knew she was definitely someone you can trust and not someone who would betray you.

     "Well..." You held your hands together bashfully, "Perhaps that's the case..."

     'Oh gosh...! I actually told someone! What a strange feeling!'