Smut

Authors note: so I was reading this again and I noticed my smut wasn't really smut. So here I am to finish what wasn't finished.

Todoroki was looking through the mail. Sorting things out like fan mail and bills while Bakugou was sneaking into the kitchen to the pantry. He was on a strict diet for his next match but bakugou didn't care. He shoved junk food in his pockets and a cookie in his mouth.

As he ran out the kitchen all you could here was crunching sounds from the wrappers in his pockets.
"Bakugou. Drop it you ass hole." Todoroki said as he walked up to the blond boy and snatched the cookie that was in his mouth.

"You never fucking let me eatttttttt. I'm hungry and I'm tired of eating healthy." Bakugou complained as he took out everything from his pockets.

"Fine it's been a few months so I'll give you something. Get on your knees." Todoroki said as he unbuckled his belt.

"W-Wait that not what I wanted" Bakugou stuttered.

"So you don't want it?" Todoroki tilted his head.

"Ah I do but it's been a while so..." Bakugou played with his fingers.

"Don't worry I won't be gental but I will make you feel good." Todoroki smirked.

"Your fucking cun-" before Bakugou could finish todoroki had shoved his member in his mouth.

Bakugou gave him a dead "are you fucking serious" look.

"Stop making faces and do what your good at." Todoroki shoved himself deeper inside bakugous mouth hitting the back of the blonde boys throat making him gag.

Bakugou pulled it out.
"Who do you think you are icy hot?! Just because we're together doesn't mean you can ju-" Todoroki grabbed Bakugous head and bobbed it back and forward. Bakugou didn't try fighting back. He used his tongue and swirled it around the big member in his mouth.

He continued to gag and slurp up so nothing would spill.

"Get on your back and spread your legs" Todoroki said as he started taking of his clothes. Bakugou also took his clothes off laid on the bed and did as he was told.

He spread his legs to reveal his boner and his pretty pink hole.
"You look so adorable" Todoroki said as he ran his fingers down the blonde boys body.

He took out a bottle of lube and put some on his finger. He shoved one inside the hole making bakugou jolt.
"Ah~" he moaned

Todoroki started stretching him by adding another finger. He was really tight. Finally after a few minutes he was ready.

Todoroki places his member on Bakugous entrence and shoved it in.
"Ahh" he arched his back and moaned loudly.

Todoroki began ramming into Bakugou making him a moaning mess.

"T- Todoroki I think I'm gonna~ cummm" Bakugou came on his chest and Todoroki came inside of him.

"Ah, that was good" Todoroki said in a deep husky voice.

"I'ma go take a shower and get some chicken nuggets and guess what? I'm not fucking sharing because SOMEONE not gonna point any fingers WANTS TO SHOVE THERE DICK IN MY THROAT."

Bakugou said as he stormed out.

"Pussy" Todoroki said and ordered himself food.