•invite•

Both of the boys woke up 3 hours later. Bakugou looks at the boy next to him who was also awake. It was a awkward silence until bakugou got a message. He looks at his phone and it was from kirishima.

Kirishima: THERE IS GOING TO BE A BIG PARTY AT A CLUB TOMORROW! WANT TO COME?

Of course bakugou was going to go. He never liked party's but he needed fans to see his mans.

"Hey half and half...Want to go to a party tomorrow night?"

Todoroki sat up surprised
"Umm sure"

Bakugou stood up and left to the bath tub.
"I want a bath" Bakugou said taking his clothes off in the middle of the room

"Go take your clothes off in the rest room." Todoroki complains

Bakugou took his underwear and threw it at Todorokis face. "I can't with you child" Todoroki growled

He pushed bakugou into the restroom and turned on the water. He sits the naked blond boy down and takes off the bandages.

"They look better" Todoroki says with a smile. Bakugou immediately turns red.
That smile was so perfect. Todoroki puts bubble soap in the tub.

"Hey icy hot.... i was wondering if .. never mind"

Todoroki shrugged it off. He heard the door bell ring so he went to answer.

As he opens the door he sees a short person.
Izuku.

"What May I Do for you?"
"I came to visit bakugou"

Todoroki smiles "he's busy" and slams the door.

He goes back to the restroom
"Who was it?" Bakugou asked eating a donut
"A rat. Where did you get that donut from?"

"I have food everywhere. Even in My restrooms" Bakugou takes another bite.

"Disgusting" Todoroki smacks the donut out of bakugous hand.

Bakugou watched in horror as it fell.
"How dar-"

He was stoped by a kiss.
"Where did that come from? That was weird. Am I dreaming" Bakugou said eyes widen

"No. Now I'll be making dinner. I'll call you when I'm done." Todoroki then left to the kitchen. Leaving Bakugou mad and confused.