•fight•

I don't like how chapter 3 ended up so I'm going to work on it. I'm not satisfied yet
__________________________
       •2•
"START!"

Izuku ran up to bakugou and punched him in the face. Bakugo held his arms in front of his face for protection. He turned around to look at his coach. He looked mad and sad. Suddenly he felt a punch in the gut. He fell on his back. He struggled to get up but he couldn't move. He was in so much pain.

"Since when was he this strong?" He thought to himself. He swung at the green haired boy causing him a nose bleed.

Izuku smirked and punched him many times in the face finally he punched him in the jaw uppercutting him causing him to fall back again.

Bakugou felt so weak. He couldn't understand why. He couldn't even fight back. His wrist hurt from defending himself so many times.

Everything was becoming blurry and he felt dizzy not letting him focus. He felt sweat dripping from his face. He wiped his face with his arm. He looked at it and saw blood. He sighed and got back on guard. The crowd cheered him on. Izuku punched him in jaw once again making him trip on izukus leg. He tried to gain balance but failed. He grabbed the rope and got up but Izuku pushes him off the arena. He fell on a table and blacked out.