2

"You did what!?" Chen Qing Qing yelled at me as she paced the floor. "He asks you out and you say yes?" I clutched my purse. "Why'd you even wear that disguise?" She gestured to my wig and dress.

"It's okay, I just won't show up."

"You can't do that." She shook my shoulders; my head bobbled. "He's already heartbroken from that other girl whose name we never knew." What was her name?

"Okay, then what should we do?" I asked.

"You'll have to go."

She looked stressed. Maybe I can cheer her up like I always do. "You're just jealous cause no one likes you cause you're ugly."

She smiled and shook her head. "Situ Feng I-'' Zang Fang Fang walked in the room before she could finish her sentence.

She waved. "Hi Chen Qing Qing, hi Situ Feng."

"How did you know it was me?" I blurted.

"You crossdress a lot." She limped to the other side of the room.

"What happened to your foot?" Qing Qing helped her to a chair.

She looked confused. "What do you mean? This is how I always walk."

"Oh," Qing Qing let go of her. That explains a lot.

"What were you guys talking about?"

Qing Qing and I stared at each other in silence. "And why was Gu Nanxi skipping down the hall smiling?"

Oh no.

I sat on the deck of the school restaurant we apparently had and checked my phone. Two minutes till Gu Nanxi was to arrive and with the help of Chen Qing Qing and Zang Fang Fang, we had a plan.

"Hey, Feng Situ!" Gu Nanxi took his seat at the table. I florpped my fan creating an invisible barrier between us. "Thanks for meeting me here." He continued. "I wasn't too sure you'd even come."

I nodded again and checked my phone. Any minute now our plan would commence.

"So, do you have any brothers? You look so familiar."

"Hey," I heard a voice behind me call, perfect timing. I whipped my head around, not too fast so my wig wouldn't fall off. "What are you doing here Feng Situ?"

Yi Li Yang approached the table. "Yi Li Yang," I whispered, careful to raise my voice to a feminine tone. "It's not what it looks like."

"No," He interrupted. "I think it's exactly what it looks like."

"What's going on?" Gu Nanxi jumped in.

"I'll tell you what's going on. You're on a date with my girlfriend."

He gasped. "Feng Situ, is this true?"

I nodded.

"Wait," Gu Nanxi's eyebrows furrowed. "I thought you were dating Zang Fang Fang."

He panicked. "Umm, I was, but we broke up and I started dating Feng Situ. But now I'm breaking up with you and getting back together with Zang Fang Fang."

"No please, give me one last chance." I pleaded.

"This was your last chance. Goodbye Feng Situ." He stormed off.

I sighed. "I suppose you won't want to see me anymore now you know the dirty, lying, cheater I am. I'll be going now." I went to stand but he grabbed my wrist. His hands were cold and probably smelled like ketchup.

"No, stay, please." I reluctantly sat back down. "Now that you're single, We can be in a real relationship. So Feng Situ, tell me a little bit about yourself." He winked.

I laughed; this was not part of the plan. Why did my best friend have to be so desperate?