"Is there more?"

"Yes there is. Does anybody else want anymore?"

"I could go for more."

"Boys best way to their hearts is through their stomachs."

"That's definitely true for Niall."

"And that's how you won me over baby." I rolled my eyes at Nialls comment as he got up and refilled his plate along with Louis's.

"El more wine?"

"Sure why not? I'm not driving." I poured more wine into her glass and mine.

"So El are you going to the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show?"

"Yes I am. I believe Soph and Liam are going to. I think Ellie Goulding is going to."

"Well I will look for you."

"Have you told Niall yet?"

"Nope you?"

"Nope, but Louis knows not to look if he wants to keep me."

"That's the same things with Niall."

"Girls what are you talking about?"

"Oh nothing."

"Hmmm right. Louis and I forgot to tell you guys that we have to go to a couple of awards."

"Like?"

"The AMAs and then a couple here in London."

"Well okay." I sipped my wine and sat back. After that dinner that night Niall ended up having to leave me to go to America to celebrate the release of their new album and to do some talk shows. I got lonely when Niall wasn't with me, but I always watched the shows to show my support. Niall was the funniest especially on Ellen when she asked him all these questions about me. I was very flattered that she was asking about me.
Ring Ring Ring

"Hello."

"Babe did you see the interview?"

"Yes you did a good job."

"I love being on her show. She's so funny."

"Yes she is."

"Alright babe I gotta go. I'll see you soon. I love you so much."

"I love you too." I whispered back. Once I hung up with Niall I just cried for a good long time. The loneliness was sinking in and fast.

"You babies will never leave me right?" I whispered to my dogs. They looked up at me with those big brown eyes. I patted the couch and they jumped up and cuddled with me.

Ash's POV

  Today was our last show at the forum here in LA and we had a great time. First we had derpcon which was  just no words to describe it. Then we had the forum shows where we were filming the song what I like about you. Anyway the show finally ended and I was high on adrenaline I couldn't go to bed. I decided to ring Niall and see how they were doing. One Direction was our favorite band and they were our best mates. I haven't seen them since the last show in Miami and then a little bit at the AMAs where I didn't see Bindi/Isabella. Niall assured me that she was fine even though I knew I wasn't fine. One Direction ended up winning all three of their awards that night and we won our one award new artist of the year which we were so happy to have won. Anyway back to my call. I pulled my phone out of my pocket when I was by myself. I pulled up Niall's number and hit call.
RING RING RING RING

"Hello."

"Niall!"

"Ashton!"

"How are you?"

"I'm doing well and you Ashton?"

"I've been better. How's my sister?"

"When I left her before we came to America she was fine. On the phone though she sounds lonely. I'm actually on my way back to London to see her. We have a lot of concerts and awards in London."

"Ah well treat her right. I miss her and I regret saying that stuff to her. I'm coming to your wedding."

"That's great! I think she will be happy to see you."

"I hope so. I want to make amends."

"Well you know your sister once she has made up her mind she's made it up."

"That's true. She has my dad's stubbornness while I have my mom's forgiving heart."

"Ashton you crack me up. I gotta go board my plane, but I'll see you soon."

"Don't tell her I'm coming. I want it to be a surprise."

"Okay bye Ash." Well it was nice to hear Niall tell me she was doing well even though she missed him. Well at least I was seeing her in two months. Once I got back to the hotel I dropped into bed and was out.

VOTE
COMMENT