Chapter 40: Provoked

Start bij het begin

Jungkook surrenders to seduction and brings his mouth throughout that throat, closing his teeth around warm skin.

He bites down roughly, evoking a sharp gasp from Taehyung as those soft hands grip his hair in his surprise. He hears the other moan softly as his mouth works against golden skin, sucking harshly.                                

"Oh fuck" Taehyung moaned out

Taehyung is possibly the most impressive sight unrepressed for Jungkook's excess and the body more open and honest at that moment than any other instance.

"Shit, Tae," Jungkook murmurs like a mantra, thrusting his hips in a steady motion, feeling every inch of that tight cavern gripping him as he moves.

The surrounding heat is euphoric.

The thought feeds into Jungkook's hunger, evoking a  flare of want and it impels him to drive his hips forward with on particularly merciless thrust, and at that, Taehyung's frame seizes, a loud cry wrenched from his throat.

"Fuck, right there Jungkook. Don't stop, don't you dare fucking stop." Taehyung nearly shouts, bursts of white exploding behind his vision.

His fingers are against his locks, intertwined firmly and yanking hard with every brush against his prostate.

Jungkook quickly adjusts their positions, drawing Taehyung closer as he pistons his hips upwards into that constraining heat.

"Shit." Taehyung cursed, tears pricking the corners of his eyes.

Jungkook's response comes in the form of a kiss and rough hands guiding his hips back and forth, the shift in direction hitting all kinds of nerves inside and it causes him to stiffen, body-mind overcome with ecstasy.

"Holy shit." Taehyung moans, severing their kiss much to Jungkook's displeasure.

He feels tense from the overwhelming pleasure. He can sense the tightening in his loins and he knows he's going to come soon if Jungkook keeps fucking him like this.

Jungkook growls at the feel of Taehyung's walls closing in around him almost brutally and he knows that usually means he's approaching his orgasm.

"Do you want to come, Tae?" Jungkook whispers almost tauntingly, fingers enclosing around the base of his shaft as he pistons his hips harder against Taehyung's ass, the sound of skin slapping against skin.

Taehyung whimpers at the sensation, the touch against his cock setting him on edge and making him feel so sensitive.

"Jungkook, please~ let me come." Taehyung chokes, voice hoarse with strain.

Jungkook hums, something tricky swimming in his orbs as he continues to stare at the other intently, arising pleasure from the way those features alternate between gratification and tension, mouth parted and tongue coming out to run over his lips in his frenzy.

Jungkook slams his hips up at the same time he pulls Taehyung's ass flush against his cock and the other lets out a sob.

"Jungkook, please~" Taehyung cries in his distress, rambling senselessly and body shivering.

The pleasure burns so hotly in the pit of his stomach, his member was hard and he wants to come so bad. His fingernails pierce sweat-slicked skin as he feels the other graze his prostate intimately.

It drives him into a state of delirium, strangled moans pulled from his lips as his head falls back uninhibitedly, vibrations wracking his frame. His body is on fire and his toes curl in pleasure at the sensation of Jungkook's cock rubbing so unbelievably deep inside him.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung pleads, tears brimming his corners and it's almost too much.

He can't, he feels like he's going to shatter into a thousand shards. The grip around his cock briefly tightens before releasing, stealing Taehyung's remaining sanity with it.

"Come for me, baby." Jungkook whispers lecherously against his ear before delivering a ruthless thrust, ensuring the length of his cock is seated fully inside Taehyung.

"Holy fuck." Taehyung gasps,

His fingers find and become entangled in soft, raven tresses, body shuddering violently as his orgasm assaults him in waves.

"Gosh, Tae~" Jungkook groans gutturally, the feeling of those muscles contracting around him tortuously.

He feels his own climax approaching, sensations heightened with every brush against that tight cavern and he increases his pace, rotating his hips sensually as he eliminates all space between them.

"You're so good for me baby." Jungkook sings praises reverently, latching his mouth wet against tanned, sweaty skin.

He traces his tongue over Taehyung's neck, lapping up the surrounding saltiness against his skin.

Taehyung's legs quiver at the words, mind still stretched with ecstasy and body trembling from the aftershocks, feeling more sensitive with every movement from the other.

He mewls, attempting to lift his hips to escape the persistent sensation, but Jungkook holds his hips firmly in place, continuing to rock into him.

"Jungkook" Taehyung whines, shaking in Jungkook's arms.

"Fuck, Tae." Jungkook growls, chasing his orgasm as he thrusts up unceasingly, bringing Taehyung's head down to capture his lips in hopes that it'll distract him from his approaching release.

The way Taehyung's walls periodically clench around him from the aftermath of his climax is making him dizzy, setting every nerve on edge as he tiptoes closer to the brink of euphoria.

He bites down hard on soft lips, pushing his tongue inside.

"Shit, baby I'm close." Jungkook moans breathlessly, propelling his hips with force.

Taehyung's tongue brushes softly against his, eliciting a shaky moan and Jungkook just about loses it, reaching the pinnacle of gratification.

"Fuck baby, I'm coming." Jungkook's voice tapers off into a rough growl, head was thrown back in bliss.

His climax hits him, approaching from a distance and then hitting into him with a force unheard of.

His fingers find purchase on Taehyung's hips, anchoring him as the sensation crests, muscles tense and frame quivering as he rides the waves of his high.

"Fuck." Jungkook let out a shuddery breath, body pliant and pulsing with the aftershocks of his climax.

He hears the other moan quietly above him, shifting his hips slightly and causing him to jerk his hips upwards instinctively, sending a shiver down both of their frames.

Taehyung's arms cave and he collapses against the other's chest, ragged breaths fanning across those rigid, sweat-coated muscles.