Chapter 28

Yuvi's POV

Mahir Bhai somehow convinced the family members that it was just small misunderstanding. But obviously Mom and Dad didn't believe it by the looks they gave him.

All the while Adi who standing next to me kept on asking me by sighs about what's happening.

After having breakfast, Mahir Bhai and Bela Bhabhi went to their room. Followed by Vish as she wanted to help Bela arrange her clothes.

Soon one by one, left to their work and when I saw everyone left. I dragged Adi with me to Mahir Bhai's room.

What's wrong with you dude??? You didn't let me eat completely... Why are you dragging me??? Adi went on asking questions but I answered none.

Once in the room, Adi looked at the already present 3 members, while I locked the door.

Now comes the most difficult part, I need to tell them the truth. Adi knows it and that's why I got him here.

I didn't want to make the situation awkward by telling that I was actually having second thoughts about my marriage with Bela after meeting Vish because I was attracted to her. Plus I don't intend to confess my feelings for Vish this soon. So I had modify this truth.

Yuvi??? Mahir Bhai being impatient raised his eyebrows seeing me silent.

So let's start from the beginning... Shaan is obsessed with Bela since 4 years... Bela you remember your college classmate Varun??? He had proposed you well in face sent a marriage proposal only... I asked Bela and after thinking for a minute she said she remembers him.

You might as well remember that he died in a car accident very soon after he sent the proposal??? Bela recalled that too.

It was Shaan who killed him... Varun was many times warned by Shaan but he didn't bother about it... But when he sent the marriage proposal, Shaan lost it and killed him... Everyone gasped hearing it.

According to his sources, Bhai was just your Best Friend... Because Bhai never let it out that he has feelings for you... So Shaan had no problem with your friendship... Bela looked at Bhai and smiled, maybe remembering about those days.

Then Bhai went US for work and here our parents fixed our marriage... I had agreed to marry Bela just for Mom's sake... I had second thoughts about the marriage and this became an advantage for Shaan... He manipulated me and made me run away from the marriage... In fact I was with him all the while... I made sure I didn't mention Vish's name at all.

The very next day he went to talk to Bela's Dad about his wish to marry Bela... That's when he got a shocking news that Bhai had married Bela the previous day only... Ruhi heard their talk and later confronted Shaan... From their talk they got to know that both of them wanted the same i.e. to separate you both... I saw Bhai and Bela look at each other and tightened their hold on their joint hands.

They teamed up right then and started to plan... Not wanting to hurry up they didn't to anything immediately... Shaan would drug me and get information he needed related to Bhai... Thinking that you both were forced to marry each other, they were sure you won't be happy together... But gradually they were proved wrong... All of them were keenly listening to what I was saying.