Chapter 12

Mahir's POV

Seeing Bela dance with Yuvi was a very difficult task.

I quickly made my way out of the hall and sat down in the garden, remembering my first dance with Bela.

On Pratham and Suhani's Engagement, I not only managed to become Bela's friend, we even danced together.

I still remembered each and every moment of that day clearly

Thinking about someone???

I was startled and turned to my right to see Bela sitting next to me.

I had been so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even realise when she came.

Yes, I was thinking about you... I wanted to tell but I didn't.

No one... I replied instead.

Are you gonna give Yuvi a chance??? I asked.

Well I actually didn't expect a answer from her, as she always doesn't answer any question relating to Yuvi or her Baby.

Yes... A simple three letter word slashed my heart into millions of pieces.

That's good Bela... I said after a minute of silence.

Excuse me... I couldn't sit here any longer and act to be normal.

Somewhere deep down in my heart, I wanted us to be together. I was even ready to accept her and her Baby too.

____________________

Bela's POV

I breathed in relief when I found Mahir Ji sitting in the garden.

I frowned and looked at him. He didn't even realise thar I am sitting next to him now.

He looked as if he was thinking something deeply and there was a small smile playing on his lips.

Was he thinking about me???

Or...

No no...

I just couldn't imagine him thinking about someone else.

I so wanted to say a "No" but then I remembered about Yuvi's words and I said a "Yes", I'm not sure if I'm right but I felt I saw disappointed in his eyes.

I sat down in the garden even after Mahir Ji left, thinking about our first conversation we had as Husband-Wife in the same place.

Did you marry me just because of your family??? Do you Love someone else??? I asked breaking the silence.