Chapter 2

Mahir's POV

When I returned home, I expected to see Bela. But to my displeasure I saw the Mital Family. I just had problem with one member of their family i.e. Anu.

I was an expert in acting, so hiding my irritation I spoke with everyone. Just then I saw Bela enter the hall.

She was wearing a simple yellow sarre. The only difference I noticed was the addition of Vermillion and Nuptial Chain and the subtraction of her smile. But yet there was glow on her face and not to forget she was a bit chubby now, well actually she looked like she has gained a lot of weight.

I mentally scolded myself for checking out my Sister-in-law.

I greeted Bela and she asked me about my health.

I'm fine Bela... How are you doing??? I asked her.

Her expression changed immediately.

I don't know... I mean... I'm fine... Her reply confused me.

Bhabhi... Kuhu side hugged Bela.

I wish I had proposed her before going to London... I sighed sadly.

It was just 7 months ago... Hmmm... No now it is 13 months... Yeah 13 months ago I saw Bela... I mesmerised by her beauty the moment I had my eyes on her... It was Like at first sight... Then I stalked her... I got to know a lot more about her... Soon the time came when I realised my true feelings for her... It was Love... I wad in Love with Bela Sharma... But I couldn't muster the courage to confess my feelings...

I had go to London for a month due to some issues in one of the projects... I missed Bela like crazily in that one month... I decided to talk to her after I came back...

My heart broke into millions of pieces when Maa introduced me to my would be Sister-in-law... It was her... My Bela... Not anymore though...

My head start hurting due to my nonstop thinking. So I had stop it finally.

I concentrated on the food in my plate now. While doing so, I glanced at Bela.

I was glad to see her smile, even though it's wasn't reaching her eyes.

Maa... Thank you so much for preparing Dal Rice... I was craving to eat it... It's so tasty... I saw a glimpse of the old Bela in her.

Wait... Dal Rice... She hates it... What's wrong with her??? She was craving to eat something, which she preferred to not to eat even when she was hungry??? I think so she is really depressed... Maybe that's having an affect on her brain... I concluded because I could ask none.

____________________

Adi's POV

Adi... Where is my phone, tab and laptop??? Mahir Bhai asked as he barged into my room.

Bhai your old phone got destroyed during your accident... I said.

I hope Bhai wouldn't think about getting the phone repaired...

Tab and Laptop??? He asked.

Thank God... He didn't ask anything...

I took out Bhai's tab and laptop from my cupboard and handed it to him.