R/L

India p.o.v
"Guys she's kicking!" I squel as I am hanging with the crew. The crew is me, tyga, Michael, Luke, August, Trey, Diamonté, Ariana, Beyoncé, Kylie, Cardi B, and Usher. I would say Chris but nobody is talking to him so... yea. "Omg really let me feel!" Diamonté said running to me. Cardi came next and soon everyone was crowding around me I can't believe it is a ___ I am just going to spoil them!" Beyoncé gushes as she touches my belly. Then the door bell rings. "Oh that must be the food that I ordered." Cardi said dining it in the way she did in press.
"Oh so y'all niggas are just goin have a whole meet up and not invite a nigga ight bet." We heard a Familiar voice yell. We all made eye contact. "Who invited him or who told him to come here!" I said whisper yelling. "I invited my own self since you wanna be petty in social media." He said scaring the hell out of me. "Chris what the hell!" I said holding a hand over my heart. "And what the hell are ya talking bout cause I haven't been petty." I said giving him the really nigga look. "Whatever I just wanna make sure we are cook and I can still be in my baby ___ life. "So now you wanna man up whenever _____ ______ ____ brown is born! That is fucked up! I told you behind closed uudoors apologize too like you meant it but obviously not. Get the fuck away from my house I will call you when I go into labor." I said sitting back down. "Whatever man fuck y'all I don't need you anyway bitc-" before he could finish Trey had launched across the table and began punching Chris. We all stopped them fighting. " I am sick and tired of this shit Chris get the hell out of my house!" I yelled I was done with his bs as a matter of fact I need to get my shit together and stop. "Alright whatever that's why that damn baby ain't mine." He yelled slamming the door. I just rolled my eyes.