R/L

"Why do I have to take this stupid test again?" I ask my girls. See I have been feeling sick for awhile I told them I have a stomach bug but they don't believe me so now I have to take this stupid pregnancy test. That is when we heard a beep go off. "Look when this comes back negative can you leave me alone." I ask them. Ariana, Beyoncé, Diamonté or Saweetie, Cardi, and Kylie. Were all at my house. "Girl go look at et test rn." Diamonté said rushing me. I rolled my eyes and picked up the test......

All 6 of them said the same result

All 6 of them said the same result. I started crying. They all walked in the bathroom and picked up a stick. "Aww honey it is going to be okay. I was the same way when I saw I was going to have blue ivy." Bey said trying to calm me down. "B-but I just started my career and now it is all going down the drain." I said crying again. "Actually what if you come in the studio with me I know you can sing and write songs so you can do that!" Diamonté said all excited. "Yea that is a great idea." Kylie said walking up to me you would be perfect for that." She said smiling at me. "Thank you guys now I just need to find a way to tell Chris." I said thinking. "Ohh i know a way!" Beyoncé said. She told us her plan we decided to stick to it.