R/L

Chris p.o.v
So I have been liking India for awhile now but I am finally about to ask her to go out with me. I am like super nervous. Wait? Wtf!? I am never nervous lord this girl abt to be the death of me.
India p.o.v
I was cooking up some food when the door bell ranged. I stopped and wiped my hands in my apron. I walked to the door and looked out the peephole but didn't see anybody. So I opened the door and there stood my bestie/crush Chris breezy or as I call him breez. "Hey what are you doing here? Come in." I said moving out of the door way. "Oh nothing I just came to ask you something." He said going and chilling on the couch. "So how do you tell a girl you like them." He said and felt like my heart had shattered into a million pieces of course he didn't like m. I mean look at me. But this is still my best friend so I gave him some advice.(I don't feel like typing names so: india Chris)
Well you want to make sure you know them like really know them. Then you have to think about what type of girl she is if she is a stay at home and chill or go fancy or a hoe like no offense FYI
None taking He said laughing lightly
And when you ask her to go on a date kinda make meaningful is girls live for that. Aldo when you ask her to be your girlfriend make it romantic.
Alright thank you he said hugging me. In all honesty I just wanted him to leave so I can cry in peace.
"So Indi (India's nickname) I will see you at 7:00p.m" he said with that panty dropping smile and walked out the door. I looked at the door he just walked out of and smiled he is taking me out on a date OH MY GOSH he is taking me out on a date I have to go and text my friends!!!! Plus my new ones I think I amma make a new gc.