"Tedros did what?"

Sophie burst into her dorm crying a fountain of tears. Beatrix, Reena and Millicent were in there giggling over something. However, as Sophie sprinted in in tears, they stopped. They dashed over to her.

"Sophie, what happened?" Millicent cried and flung an arm around her  unfortunate friend.

"T-T-Tedros. I c-c-caught h-him k-kissing w-with A-Agatha." Sophie wailed. Her three best friends gasped with fury.

"Tedros did what?" They yelled.

"H-he was k-kissing w-with A-Agatha." Sophie sobbed. Millicent, Reena and Beatrix growled. Beatrix dashed out of the door and went over to Chaddick and Tedros's room where Chaddick and Tedros were talking normally like nothing happened. Tedros however had a nervous edge in his eye. He flinched when Beatrix walked in and glared at him. He begged her with his eyes to not tell Chaddick. So Chaddick didn't know what had happened. 

"Chaddick, can I talk to you for a sec?" Beatrix asked Chaddick. He nodded and grinned at her.

"I'll be back." He smiled at Tedros and followed his princess out the door.

"So what did you want?" He asked when the door was shut. Beatrix took a deep breath.

"Tedros. Sophie caught him kissing that murderer Agatha." She hissed. 

"What! He did what?" Chaddick roared and flung open his dorm door. Tedros grinned at him, not knowing that Beatrix had told him.

"You're back!" He grinned.

"Yes, I'm back but I'll be soon gone. How could you do that to Sophie? I didn't know my best friend would do this! I trusted you!" Chaddick snarled. "I mean what do you see in that witch?"

Tedros guiltily gulped. 

"Chaddick, I.... Agatha...Sophie...feelings...love...other..." Tedros spluttered, speechless. He glanced up at Beatrix who was glaring at him from the doorway. "Sorry." He muttered.

"Sorry doesn't do or fix anything. Guess what, Tedros? You're alone in this dorm now." Chaddick snapped, grabbed his trunk and walked out with Beatrix, fuming and left Tedros sitting on his bed staring at the floor. 

As they were on their way to Beatrix's dorm, she invited Chaddick to stay overnight with her and her friends. She could ask the fairies to bring a bed. He gladly accepted the invitation, grabbed her hand  with his free hand and held it until they reached the dorm. They found Sophie still sobbing into her pillow with Reena and Millicent patting her back and comforting her and cursing at Tedros. Chaddick dragged his trunk into the corner of the room and went over to them while Beatrix went of to request for a spare bed in their room. 

"How c-could h-he!" Sophie sniffled. Chaddick put his arm around her and comforted her.

"I left Tedros alone in the dorm. I'll be here tonight. Don't worry. I won't let him or the witch sneak in." Chaddick soothed her which made her a little better but didn't stop her from spilling out tears. Reena, Millicent and Chaddick were taking turns comforting her until 5 fairies enter with Beatrix, carrying a bed that looked identical to Chaddick's usual bed in his dorm with Tedros. The fairies understood the situation and quickly placed the bed next to his trunk and left the room. 

"Sophie, he's a git. He's stupid like a tree stump." Beatrix confirmed which made everyone laugh. Even Sophie, though she was still in tears. 

"I never thought he would do this to me!" Sophie cried. Silent tears still dripped down her wet, flushed cheeks. 

"Neither did we." Reena murmured. 

Sophie was hiccuping as she, Millicent, Beatrix, Reena and Chaddick made their way to the dining hall where Agatha and Tedros were nervously staring at each other from across the hall. Her eyes were puffed red and she sniffled as she sighted Agatha and Tedros. A feeling of betrayal swept through her as she thought of the image she had seen that day. Tedros thought Sophie was coming towards him and  leapt up cleared his throat to say some apologetic words, but she simply stalked past him without a word. Chaddick, Beatrix, Reena and Millicent did the same. Each of them shot him a furious glare.  Agatha saw all this and anger brimmed in her throat. She stomped towards Sophie and her friends and smacked each of their faces, hard. Silence filled the hall as everyone watched Agatha smack, Chaddick, Beatrix, Millicent, Reena and Sophie. Though, she hit Sophie rather weakly with her grief. 

"How dare you just ignore Tedros! Who are you to ignore him like that? He's trying to apologize! Can't you see that?" Agatha screeched and clawed at Chaddick's face and scratched it all over.

"Agatha! You have no rights to say that! Do you know why? Should I scream it out here in front of everyone? I probably should because, guess what everyone? Agatha here and Tedros were kissing the other day! Tedros cheated." Sophie shrieked and broke at the last word. Every Never and Evers gasped. Whispers filled the walls and every Evers glared at Tedros while every Nevers glared at Agatha.

"Shut up, Sophie! You know what? I really hate you right now! How dare you just scream that out? Yeah. I'll admit. I did cheat on you with Agatha! But still, how could you be that horrid and stupid! You're stupid as a tree stump!" Tedros roared and immediately regretted his words as Sophie flinched at his speech. Tut tuts were the only thing everyone was saying. 

"I mean...I...Sophie...Agatha...I love Agatha but.....I...." Tedros spluttered. Sophie was trembling. Not with anger. But with betrayal and sadness. Nicholas, who had been sitting next to Tedros started clapping and cheering sarcastically. 

"Whoop! Congrats, Tedros! Great job! You sure will make a good king in the future!" He screamed. Everyone else joined in. Even the Nevers. Agatha and Tedros hung their heads. Sophie raised her hand for silence.

"A prince keeps his promise once he promises. A proper future king keeps his promise, always. But Tedros here. The future king of Camelot has failed that. He promised to never betray me or ever do such a thing to me when he came to me. Now, I truly feel hurt and injured. Thank you, dear Teddy." She raised her head and calmly said and tearlessly strolled out of the hall. Everyone's mouth were hung open. They all glared at Tedros and Agatha. Even the Nevers. All the Evers and Nevers had a soft spot in their heart for Sophie. They could feel the pain she was feeling now. As Agatha had said before, even Nevers had a bit of good in them and she had been right. Though, Dot, Anadil and Hester was now unsure if Agatha even had goodness at all! They scowled as Agatha plopped down next to them. 

"I'm sorry about....that." Agatha apologized meaningfully.

"Yeah. We get it, Agatha." Anadil retorted, her voice implicated with sarcasm. Agatha stared down at her plate of pig feet, guiltily. She slowly looked up at where Tedros was and blushed when she realized he was gazing right at her. He motioned her to follow him and stood up and left the hall.  He stopped at an empty classroom and wheeled around to face his 'princess'.

"Agatha. This is all my fault. You don't deserve to be treated like trash.  You're the only girl for me. Could you forgive me?" He begged with puppy eyes. Agatha snorted with  hysteric laughter. She shrieked her husky low laugh that Tedros loved. He leaned in and pecked her cheek, lovingly. Suddenly, a quiet hurt whimper was heard from the back of the room. Agatha leapt out of her 'prince's' arms. Sophie revealed herself from a cupboard with tears leaking out of her eyes. Her heart ached with disloyalty. Both Agatha and Tedros paled. 

"S-Sophie. Y-you w-were l-listening?" Tedros stammered. 

"I w-was c-crying in the cupb-board and y-you two c-came in and start-ed l-laughing and c-chatting." Sophie sniffled. She wiped her teared eyes. It hurt Tedros to see her like this. Guilt rose in his chest. 

"I'm sorry, Sophie. Could you get over me and move on?" He had meant for her to be comforted but she flinched at the "move on". Tears poured out of her eyes as she sprinted out of the classroom.

"She took it the harsh way. Tedros, you shouldn't have said 'move on'." Agatha stated quietly to the stunned prince. Tedros's face softened. He groaned quietly and buried his face in his hands.

"How could I let this happen?" He moaned. Agatha moved forward to him and wrapped an arm around his back.

"Don't you think it's best not to let us to happen?" She murmured into his ear. He jumped and stared at her wildly.

"No! No way! You are my princess! No Agatha!" He cried and flailed his arms around. 

"Then stop behaving like a little kid." She warned. He nodded and kept the tears to himself. She rubbed his back comfortably. They heard someone gasp from the doorway. Both Agatha and Tedros looked up to see someone especially Tedros weren't expecting to see.