"So making out is just kind of like a more intense form of kissing. There are many types of making out. Soft, hard, rough, gentle, and so on and so forth. We'll just start with a slow and steady make out okay?" I explained softly. Robbie gulped, but nodded. "Yeah okay," Robbie whispered. I smiled gently before grabbing one of Robbie's hands and placing it on my waist before wrapping the other around me and allowing his hand to rest on my lower back. I gently cupped Robbie's cheek in one hand while placing the other in his hair.

I slowly leaned forward and pressed our lips together. I let my tongue poke out of my lips and lick his. He didn't open his mouth, leading me to softly bite his bottom lip, causing him to gasp allowing me to slip my tongue in his mouth. Robbie let out a little groan at the feeling but accepted it anyway.

After a little while, I pulled away from the kiss. Robbie sat there in silence with his eyes closed. "Was that okay?" I questioned. Robbie slowly opened his eyes. Robbie stared at me with a dopey look in his eye. "Yeah. That was more than okay... Can we do that again?" I let out a laugh, but nodded, "We can do that as much as you want"

Tori: I stared in amazement at my girlfriend as she finished her song. Tori belted out the last note, doing her signature arm slide behind her head. Tori always sings amazing songs, but this song in particular was kind of... well hot. I burst into applause and cheers. Tori looked at me, grinned, and blushed. "What did you think?" Tori questioned, walking over, taking a sip out of her water bottle. "It was amazing baby." I told her, standing up and pressing a kiss to her cheek. "You think so?" She questioned, glancing over to me before taking another drink. I nodded, "I know so babe." I confirmed. Tori grinned again. She set down her water bottle and turned to face me completely. She leaned forward and pressed a sweet kiss to my lips.

After a few seconds Tori went to pull away, but I didn't let her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pressed her body closer to my own. Tori let out a little squeak, but didn't try and fight me. In fact, I felt Tori's poke out and run against my bottom lip. I parted my lips and allowed her tongue to explore mine.

A few minutes went by, before I released my firm grip and Tori pulled away, slightly panting for breath. "That was... wow." She said breathlessly. I chuckled before placing a kiss to my girlfriend's cheek, "What can I say? Your performance was just that good." "Well then," Tori said in a cheeky tone, "Maybe I'll perform like that more often"

Cat: I sighed and sat down on the couch in Cat and my living room. It's been a long day and all I want to do is relax and maybe snuggle with my amazing girlfriend Cat. "Is that you baby?" Cat called from in the kitchen. "Yeah honey, it's me." I called back, settling further into the couch. I listened as rushed footsteps made their way into the room. I watched as my redheaded girlfriend made an appearance in the room, and skipped over to me, placing herself in my lap. She faced me so that she was straddling me. I laughed at the goofy smile on her face. "What's this for?" I asked, poking the corner of her mouth, letting her know what I was referring too. Cat simply shrugged, "I don't know. I just love you lots and you make me super duper happy." I felt my heart flutter in my chest.

Instead of responding, I brought my hand up and cupped Cat's cheek, pulling her face to my face and kissing her. I went to pull away, but Cat's hand had found its way through my hair and she now held the back of my head to her, not that I'm complaining. Our lips moved in sync as we made out sitting on our couch. I felt Cat slightly open her mouth before she gently bit my bottom lip and slowly pulled away from me. (Does that make sense?????? I don't know man)

I sat there, my eyes closed for a few seconds. I heard Cat giggle, so I opened one eye to give her a look. Cat laughed louder, causing me to open the other eye. "What's so funny missy?" I asked, pressing my hands into her waist, tickling her slightly. Cat let out another laugh, "Nothing! You just looked a little funny because my lipstick is now smudged on your lips." I let out a little laugh at her explanation. "Well... How about we smudge it a little more with some more kissing" "Sounds good to me!!"

Jade: "Hey babe," I heard my girlfriend greet me from behind. I turned away from the pancakes I was making to greet her back. My heart stopped at the sight of her. There she stood, dressed in my clothing. She simply wore one of my baggie shirts and loose sweatpants, but she looked so good. "Dang baby! Look at you looking like a snack!" I claimed, very clearly checking her out. Jade crossed her arms, raised an eyebrow, and waltzed forward toward me, "I'm literally wearing sweats." She deadpanned, reaching around me for a piece of bacon. I chuckled, but shrugged my shoulders. "Yeah, but they're my sweats and you're you. You always look like a snack, but especially right now because you're wearing my clothes, you look good enough to eat." I told her, playfully biting the air, before turning around and flipping the final pancake.

Jade was silent and still. But as soon as I placed the final pancake on the top of the stack and turned off the stove, Jade grabbed my arm and spun me around to face her. "Can I help y-" My words were cut off by Jade slamming her lips onto mine. I let out a little groan at the contact, but accepted it nonetheless. My arms snaked around Jade's neck and my hands wound up in Jade's hair. Jade's arms rested around my waist, her hands resting on my butt. We were simply kissing for a little bit, before Jade squeezed my butt, causing me to gasp. The gasp allowed Jade's tongue to slip into my mouth. Our tongues didn't even try to "battle for dominance" or whatever, because Jade was already in charge.

After a few more minutes of making out, Jade teasingly pulled away from my lips. She scanned me up and down before untangling the two of us. "What was that for?" I questioned breathlessly. Jade simply smirked before moving around me to fix herself a plate of breakfast. "Let's just say I'm not the only one looking like a snack"

I hope you enjoyed this preference! If so please leave a like and maybe a comment, maybe telling me your favorite part. 

Also, slight announcement: there isn't going to be an update next week. Next week is finals week and since everything has been put online, I will be writing three papers for three of my classes. I won't have any time to write for this book and I'll be all written out, if that makes sense lol. Thank you for understanding! Let me know if you have any questions! 

Question of the Update: Okay so this isn't really a question, but tell me something good that you've done/something good that's happened to you this past year! This means anything from April 2019-April 2020, and if something before that, tell me that too! I've gotten a lot of bad news in these past couple of weeks and I would love to hear something positive! Something good that's happened to me is that I got a drama scholarship for college. I have loved acting and performing for as long as I can remember. In high school, the director would tell me that I was talented and would tell me I basically had the lead. But when the cast list would come out, I had been passed up for the lead... This happened every year. I began to feel that I wasn't good enough. But then I went and auditioned for a drama scholarship and got it! I was so happy. My years of work and practice had finally paid off and I now had proof that I was good. As well as, the following fall semester, I got the title role for the play the college put on. It was such an amazing feeling! Please leave your answers in the comments below!! I really look forward to reading them!!!

XOXO

Ray-Ray-2000