Sage/Grey's Anatomy

Sage

------

Grey's Anatomy

----

name- Sage Rowan Anderson 

nicknames- Anderson, Adonis 

birthday- October 21, 1980

age-26 and up (just depends) 

sexuality- Bisexual

status- Alive

family- Elena Anderson (mother;alive), Daniel Phillips (biological father;alive), Serena Matthews (maiden name: Anderson) (older sister;alive), Connor Anderson (son in the later future).

best friends- April Kepner, Izzie Stevens, your OC (if that's okay)

friends- Arizona Robbins, George O'Malley, Alex Karev, Jackson Avery  

backstory- Sage grew up in Galveston, Texas with her mother and older sister. Her parents Elena and Daniel had a messy divorce shortly after she was born due to financial issues. She grew up in her older sisters care while her mother worked to be able to support their family. Sage had realized that she wanted to go to medical school when she realized that she wanted to help others like how her sister helped her. She soon after applied to colleges. She would work nights and helped pay for her schooling as much as she could. After she finished med - school, her sister Serena caught a job up in Seattle and so she packed up and lived with her sister there, eventually applying for an internship at Seattle Grace. 

personality- Sage at first seems very stuck in her ways, but once she gets to know someone then she opens up and becomes overprotective and caring. She's sarcastic and just likes to joke around. However, she gets frustrated very easily from the smallest things and can sometimes lead to her taking it out on others. She tries her best not to, but once she starts shouting, she doesn't stop for quite a while and it takes her a bit to calm down. 

mental health issues- Anger issues 

physical health problems- Has had fertility issues in the past

fears- Her greatest is being alone.

title- intern, resident, Dr. Anderson

face claim- Julia Maxwell 

love interest- Jackson Avery 

specialty-neonatal surgeon mainly, sometimes seen in peds