Sorelle/MCU

Sorelle.
___
MCU.
___
Name: Sorelle Matthews.

Nickname: Elle.

Age: 16 (Homecoming)

Gender: Female.

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 127 pounds.

Eye color: Dark brown.

Hair color: Chestnut.

Hair type: 2A/wavy.

Hair length: Stops below her collar bone.

Looks: Sorelle has an olive skin tone with a splash of freckles arcross her nose and cheeks. She stands at 5'6", her build being lanky. Her hair naturally falls in soft waves that stop below her collar bone.

Birthday: 10/30/2000.

Personality: Sorelle is an all-around smart alec. Whether it's to teachers or her friends, her words come out the same. She doesn't think before she speaks and it can get her into trouble quite often. She enjoys showing off in the smallest ways and is quite competitive. She is protective over who she cares about.

Outfits:

Causal: She typically wears a pair of dark wash jeans with a band shirt that she tucks in. For shoes, her favorite is a pair black, slip-on Vans.

Formal: She wears a black dress. On the top is hugs her torso, the bottom stops a little above her knees. The skirt creates a triangle-like shape.

Homecoming: She wears an off the shoulder dress that hugs her body. The color is black with a few roses on the shoulder.

Party: Just her casual.

Powers: None.

Crush: Peter Parker.

Bffs: MJ, Ned, and Peter.

Friends: Liz.

Exes: None.

Enemies: She has a dislike towards Flash.

Family:
Dean Matthews (father, alive)
Claire Lodge (mother, alive)

Her parents divorced and she resides with her father full time.

Backstory: She was born to both of her parents just a day before Halloween. She grew up the be quite happy, but at the age of 5, her parents had divorced due to mother having an affair. She grew up to a supportive father, one that was always there. She worked hard for her grades throughout her school time. She had met MJ first when they found each other's common interest. She was then introduced to Peter and Ned in her freshman year. Liz became a friend when she found out that Peter had a crush on her. It wasn't until later that she noticed that her feelings started to grow for him too.