sage/your turn to die " kimi ga shine "

name: sage ikeda

nicknames: usually nicknames come along with time , but she'll let some people pronounce her first name like "sagey"

age: 17

birthday: october 23rd

gender: female

pronouns: she/her

sexuality: pansexual

height: 5'4"

personality: sage is an extrovert , and though she is pretty kind , she has a short temper . she gets excited at any learning opportunity she can get her hands on and admires anyone that has helped her out . with the exception of sara , she is friendly , only to the ginger is she bitter and snarky .

occupation: a high school student ( not at sonobeno though )

survival rate: 6.7%

looks: 

clothes: when showing up in the death game , she was still in her school clothes with the exception of her blazer and tie

clothes: when showing up in the death game , she was still in her school clothes with the exception of her blazer and tie . she had on a deep grey skirt without any tights . her shoes are black mary janes 

back story: sage grew up in a decently stable household . she's never moved in her life and spent most of her childhood as an only child . of course her mother wasn't around though , her moving back to her family home in south korea when sage was young . she had a great relationship with her father until he brought home a woman he met at work . her now " stepmom " and father ended up having a baby girl together when sage was 15 , causing their relationship to change and strain . she loves her baby sister heavily though . so , when she was pulled into the game , she was constantly worrying about her sister and when she saw kanna was struggling without kugie ( kanna's older sister ) , sage instantly became close to kanna , treating her as a surrogate sister .

love interest: sara chidouin 

relationship to love interest: sage was always jealous of sara from the start of the game . how everyone trusted sara and such made her so frustrated . she never hated sara , but everyone always thought she did because of her actions to the other girl . eventually sage grew softer and softer to sara's kindness , even in both routes .

voice claim: 

theme song: