Sorelle/Harry Potter

Sorelle.
Harry Potter Only.
___

name: sorelle emerson.

nicknames: ellie, elle.

age: she's in the same school year as the golden trio. 

sexuality: pansexual.

pronouns: she/her

love interest: luna lovegood.

personality: sorelle has a hard time showing affection. often she'll be pretty closed off to people she's not very familiar with. however, she really doesn't mean any ill-intention by it and does her best to stay pretty neutral and kind in relationships.

house: ravenclaw.

looks: sorelle has medium length hair. the color resembles dark chocolate and falls down in loose waves. faint freckles can be spotted all over her face, predominantly on her cheeks. she has dark brown eyes and thick, black eyelashes. her skin is an olive tone. when in hogsmeade, or outside of hogwarts, she typically can be found in jeans and a t-shirt of any sort paired with some mary janes or canvas sneakers.

yule ball outfit: sorelle had on a long, dark green dress that hugged her in some areas. the hem hovered only centimeters above the floor. underneath she had on low, black heels.

likes: storms, sitting inside and reading, potions, and sewing.

dislikes: tight spaces, the idea of what happens after you die, and coffee flavored things.

boggart: a coffin.

best class: potions.

worst: defense against the dark arts.

patronus: shorthair cat.

wand: unicorn hair , acacia , 10 inches.

backstory: sorelle grew up in a home with one younger brother. she was born to a muggle mother and pureblood father. she grew up around small doses of magic at a time. when she turned 5, her little brother, max, was born. she had always been a gifted child in school and worked hard for her grades. when accepted into hogwarts, both parents were approving of her choice to attend.

close friends: cho chang, neville longbottom.

friends: mostly just people in the same year in ravenclaw.

enemies/frenemies: pansy parkinson.