"What makes you think I am cheating on you?"
He asks as he looks at you, reading your expression.

You gulp nervously as you say,
"You haven't been coming home at all."

Jungkook chuckles this time. He takes a step little closer to you and speaks,
"Don't you think that If I had to cheat, I would go and fuck someone else in an unobvious situation? Not everyday and all the time?"

His words made you lose all your confidence. Even though you just wanted to get words out of him, he backfired at you.

"And why do I think I am cheating on you?"
He asks as he takes another step.

You don't answer at all.

"Wait, is it also because I haven't coming home? Or because whenever I come home, we just cuddle and nap and not fuck."
His words totally caught you off guard.

You slowly shake your head,
"No it's not like-"

"Then what it is like?"
He cuts you off as he takes another step, almost near you.

You gave up. You can't fight against him.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have jump onto conclusions."
You say.

Jungkook shakes his head multiple times as he walks to you and puts his hand over your shoulder,
"No no, you have the right to do that. I haven't been coming home. Who knows what I have been doing all the time?"

He stares into your eyes but you had your eyes anywhere but not at him because he looked hella scary and mad.

Jungkook heaves out a sigh as he suddenly pulls you in a hug, catching you off guard.
"I know that I haven't been explaining myself."

You pull away from the hug as this time you stare into his eyes.
"Yes you aren't. I need to know why suddenly you have gotten so much busy!"

Jungkook keeps staring at you.
"What If I am not allowed to do that?"

You raise your eyebrow in confusion,
"What?"

He nods slowly as he stares at you.

"But why? Don't you trust me at all?"
You ask as your eyes had gotten a bit blurry due to tears forming.

Jungkook pulls you in a hug again,
"I trust you, love. I am just not allowed to speak to this to anyone since you are not my blood relation."

"But if you trust me, you need to tell me. I can't live under the shadow."
You say as Jungkook kept hugging you.

Jungkook sighs as he pulls away from the hug and states into your eyes again.

"Do you want to know?"
He asks.

You nod, staring back at him and waiting for his response. He takes a sigh before responding.

"I am an agent."

His words caught you off guard.

"What.."
You whispered and he nodded. He pulls you in a hug again and whispers back,
"Yes, love."