Based on the challenging grin from him, I knew there was no fight. I couldn't resist the thrill. I placed my hand in his and followed him through the endless hallways to what seemed like forever. Hopefully I didn't regret this later.

Spectra's P.O.V

I led Grace outside of Gamma City into the frozen wasteland with excitement. Taking Grace outside to admire the beauty of the night was what I needed for her to forgive me.

She seemed eager to go outside, but I could sense the fear that was emitting from her. Of course, she didn't want to be caught. He didn't need to worry though, I was going to keep her safe.

When we exited the entrance to Gamma City, I pointed to the sky and she widened her eyes.

"The sky looks so beautiful," Grace said in awe.

Her smile filed me with so much warmth and made her look more radiant.

"Imagine, if I can overthrow Hydron and the Royal family, we can look at the night sky all night long if you'd like."

Grace stopped and looked at me silently. I couldn't help but bring up the spoiled brat. I loathed him for what he had done to Grace. I've waited for years to have her all to myself. Now my time has come.

"That's a big task, Keith," Grace frowned and I give her a look.

"It's worth it. I'm not afraid of them."

"I know, but think about how this will affect us. I don't want you killed for this treason."

This thought made me bring her closer to me protectively.

"Nothing will happen to me, I promise," I muttered into her ear.

We exchanged grins, but then our faces changed to worry as we heard the one voice we never expected to hear. Hydron's.

Quickly, Grace pushed me into a nearby rose bush without warning. I let out a moan feeling the thorns burying themselves into my coat and pants. Grace was so owing me for this. I gave her a slight glare and she mouthed an apology before turning her attention to Prince Hydron. I remained in the bush silent and lethal. If he tried to take Grace back with him, I was going to reveal myself. I didn't care about the consequences, I just needed Grace with me.

Grace's P.O.V

Seeing Hydron's face made me cringe. Out of all the times he could come this was by far the worst. What if he caught Spectra with me? Surely nothing would end well after that.

I still recalled shoving Spectra into a nearby rose bush. His surprised face turned into a look of pure rage and I mouthed an apology for that. I'll make it up to him later. For now, I had to get myself out of this mess.

"Grace, what are you doing out here?" Hydron asked and I shifted to the sky.

"Taking a look at the night sky and just taking a step back from everything," I said casually.

Hydron thought for a second before speaking, "Indeed it is good to relax once in a while, but what I mean is what are you doing out here by yourself? Where is Lync?"

"I sent him back to the palace to fetch something for me," I lied.

"But you should be with him at ALL times. It is not safe for you to be out here on your own."

He then looks down at my wrist and I tense. He sees it. He sees my gauntlet.

"Where did you get the gauntlet? I thought I took it," Hydron said suspiciously.

"Lync gave it to me. I don't know where he got it," I bluff.

Hydron gives me a weird look saying he doesn't believe me.