FreddyXGoldenFreddyXChica

Freddy's pov-

Chica, foxy, bonnie and me walk around the shadowy pizzeria with our glowing eyes leading the way. I stay in the lead of the pack, as my icey blue eyes trail upon a poster. The poster had a golden face of...me?

"That looks like you freddy... but yellow, like me..." Chica whispered looking at the poster shinning her light purple lighted eyes on it.

"I know, thats who we are trying to find." Bonnie said quietly.

"Lets split up then" I said as I walked to the kitchen.

They nodded and walked in different directions of the pizzeria. I opened the kitchen door. Dust flew everywhere and light flooded the room.

I slowly walked in and looked around. The light was fading and the door slammed shut. I looked at it and shrugged. I felt whispers behind me and heard breathing. The darkness was dim and dark. I could only see a bit of the kitchen with my blue eyes. I heard something touch my shoulder tightly and pushed me on the kitchen table. I grunted and held my back in pain. I looked around and saw no one.

"B-bonnie... Fox-xy! If thats y-you, this isnt funny anymore..!" I grunted trying to see further in the dark.

I felt something touch my stomach lightly. I tried to see someone... or something. The thing breathed on my neck lightly making me moan and flinch. It pinned me on the table softly rubbing my chest. I moaned in my deep voice. He breathed in my ear letting out long sighs. He slowly took off my bowtie and tied it around my arms behind my back. I opened my eyes and struggled to get loose.

"What the-" I tried to finish my sentence, but a dusty bowtie covered my mouth tightly.

I layed on the table struggling. He walked up to me slowly and layed on my lightly. He nuzzled my neak roughly. I moaned and closed my eyes softly. I felt him kiss my neak and wrap his arms around my body. He brushed his nose against my neck. He traced my spine with his finger lightly. I moaned and struggled more. I heard the door creek open and light shedding the room.

Chica's pov-

I heard noises and pots and pans clashing in the kitchen. That was my job! I looked around and walked to the kitchen. I heard moaning and grunting. I questioned myself and opened the kitchen doors. My eyes widened tl se freddy and.... golden freddy. I gasped and freddy looked at me muffling words I cant understand. Golden freddy looks at me with deep black eyes. I felt myself getting sleepier and my eyes closing slowly.

Freddy's pov-

My eyes widened and blushed. Chica fell on the floor and passed out. The door closed and darkness flooded the room. Golden freddy smirked and put chica on the table next to me. He grabbed wires from his neck and tied chicas wings (arms) together behind her back. He tied her legs apart and snapped his fingers. Chica awoke from her trance and noticed her position. She blushed hard and looked away struggling. I looked at her soft vagina. 'what are you thinking?! Shes your best friend!' I mumble quietly. I look away fast, then at golden freddy. He smiled and licked her vagina.

"Ahhh!" She moaned loudly. She closed her eyes and clenched her featherd fingers. I growled and felt myself get a boner. I looked between my legs and blushed. I put me legs over it and looked at golden freddy. He licked and sucked on her virgin body. He sucked on her clit making her moan louder.

"A-ahhh! Y-you bastar-rd..!" She moaned. He smirked and stopped. He licked his two fingers and brushed his fingers on her vagina. I looked at her and blushed. He shoved his two fingers inside her and she moaned louder. She threw her head back and closed her eyss tightly.

"Shh shh... I know it hurts..." he smirked. A tear fell and he gave her a few thrusts. He pulled them out and rubbed her clit fast.

She moaned and her legs twitched. She clenched her claws (feet) and threw her head looking down. Heknew she was close so he stopped and walked over to me. She opened her eyes and breathed heavily. He turned me on my stomach breathing on my neck roughly.

Chica's pov-

That bastard... he was sick and twisted... but it kinda felt good... oh what am I thinking?! He nuzzled freddy and kissed him passionately. He blushed and tried to pull away. Golden freddy grabbed his waist and pulled him closer. He kissed his neck all over and breathed on it fast. Freddy grunted and blushed. Golden freddys penis extended into boner form. He pushed up against his hole and pushed it all in. (I think I just got a lady boner) Freddy screamed in pain, tears running down his face, his eyes squinted shut. He clenched his fists tightly. He kept his penis in their then thrusted fast. Freddy moaned and screamed in both pain and pleasure. Poor freddy... Golden freddy pulled out and wrapped me up more in cords. He untied my legs and grabbed me by the waist.

Freddy's pov-

Man, was he strong. He lifted her up by the waist like it was nothing. He carried her over to me and turned me on my back again. Chica kicked her legs and struggled. He kissed her roughly so he could keep her distracted.

No one's pov-

Chica stopped kicking her legs and went limp. He carried her on top Freddy'spenis. Chica's eyes widened. She looked down and struggled harder. Freddy could feel his head touch her vagina. Freddy easily got a boner from this. Golden freddy pushed her on freddy making both of them moan loudly.

Freddy's pov-

Golden freddy pushed chica on my penis. She went in all the way. I moaned and a tear fell from chicas cheek.

"Im so sorry chica..." I whispered.

He made her thrust at a medium pace.

"Ahh!" She moaned loudly.

I grunted and blushed. He put her at a faster pace. She blushed and moaned.

"Shh, it only hurts for a little bit...." he said smirking.

Chica finally let it go and closed her eyes. He thrusted faster. Golden freddy kissed chica and closed his eyes. He thrusted her deeper and she moaned louder. I looked down at them and I felt myself get stiff. I closed my eyes and cummed inside chica. She opened her eyes and moaned loudly.

Chica's pov-

I felt him inside me. It kinda felt good. I moaned and kissed golden freddy. I felt freddy get stiff then I was filled up with a warm white liquid. My eyes shot open and I threw my head up.

"Ahhh! F-freDDY!" I moaned closing my eyes.

I orgasmed and closed my eyes breathing heavily. Freddy panted and stopped. Golden freddy cut my wires and disappeared.

Ya like it? Anyways, next im gonna do jeremyXvincent