FoxyXFreddy

Freddy's pov-

I straightened my black bowtie and walked up to the others. We were having a game night. Tonight chica gets to chose the game.

"Whats the game tonight chica?" Said Bonnie flopping one ear down.

"Hmm... I chose... spin the bottle!" Chica said grabbing a bottle from the kitchen.

Actuly it wasnt even a bottle, it was a water bottle half way full of water bonnie found in thd trash yesterday. I was nervous since the only girl here is chica. But I really hope the bottle spun on foxy. Oh was foxy my crush. I've loved him ever since 'The Bite Of 87'. I allways wondered if he liked me back.

"Your up first foxy" said bonnie handing foxy the plastic water bottle.

Dang.

Foxy's pov-

I took the water botle from bonnie and spun it on the floor. The water in the plastic container spun around. The bottle slowed down until it stoped on Freddy. Freddy just sat there looking at his claws pretending not to notice.

"Ahem" bonnie said coughing into his paw.

"Oh. Hehe..." said Freddy. Me and freddy walked into the supply closet. Freddys eyes glowed light blue and flashed all over the room. My one yellow eye glowed as well. It was kinda awkward being in the closet with freddy. I raised an eyebrow and looked at freddy. Freddy was alot taller then me.

"Foxy, I have something I need to tell you..." freddy nervously said.

"Yes?" I said as my tail moved around.

"Ive... allways had a little crush on you... and I was wondering if you felt the same way..." freddy said grabbing his hat and bringing it to his chest.

"Well Freddy, I've allways liked ye as a friend. But I dont think we should break the boundary of friendship." I said itching the back of my fluffy ears.

Freddy's pov-

I was disappointed. I put my hat back on my head.

"I understand, but can you help me with something?" I say.

"Sure lad, what is it?" Foxy says with his pirate voice.

"This" I say closing my eyes and kissing him.

I feel foxys warm breath. Foxy closes his eyes and holds me closer. He breaks the kiss and breaths next to my ear. My ear twitches and I feel a tingle down my spine. Foxy then starts to kiss my neak.

"A-ah, foxy" I say moaning.

I close my eyes and my heart beat gets faster. I feel something on my stomach. Its foxys erect penis. Foxy looks at me and puts it in my anus slowly.

"Fo-OXY!" I moan loudly. Foxy breaths on my neak and kisses it. I feel his warm breath next to my ear. My tail stands up and another tingle goes down my spine. Foxy thrusts slowly in and out. I moan in foxys ear as he licks my neck. Boy, he knows how to pleasure a man.

Foxy's pov-

I lick Freddy neck. I undo Freddy's bowtie to its just hanging off his neak. I pull it and bring him closer. I start to thrust faster. Freddy let off moans and grunts. I dudnt think he could take me in, so I went deeper. I went so deep I reached his favorite spot. I guess he likes penetration. I go faster and breath into Freddy's ear more intensively. I feel freddy moan into my ear too. My ear twitches a couple of times.

"Faster foxy, mmm~" he says, so I do as told. I pulled him so close that it looks like were hugging.

-meanwhile-

"Wheres foxy and freddy!?"

"I have no idea. Hey wanna get something to eat in the kitchen bonnie?"

"Sure chica!"

-back to the smut :3-

I take freddys bowtie and put it on. Freddy's hat falls off his head. I feel freddy suck on my neck. I breath into his ear faster. We are both moaning loudly in pleasure.

"Ahh! Freddy, my cannons gonna blow!" I say and I release my load inside Freddy. He moans loudly and grips my shoulders.

"Gahh!" Freddy grunts and moans.

Freddy's pov-

Having foxy cum in me was like heavan. I felt him fill me up. It was to much and I orgasmed. I tried to keep my balance by holding foxy. After that foxy and I weren't finished yet. We stayed in the same position and I thrusted myself into foxys anus. Foxy whined like a dog in my ear. I love that sound he makes. I wanna hear more. This is foxys first time. I was gonna make his first time the best time. I kissed his neak leaving hickeys. I kissed him and bit his lip softly. I rubbed my hands along his chest.

"Ahh! Freddy, deeper!" Foxy whines in pleasure. He has his eyes locked shut and his mouth open. We put out faces next to each other again. I hear his heart beating faster. I started to give foxy a hand job. I moaned louder in his ear.

Foxy's pov:

For my first time. It felt amazing. I moaned and whined in his ear. I was getting close to climax. I kept my eyes closed and panted in Freddy's ear softly. Our ears twitched from time to time. My tail fell on the floor and went limp. Freddy went deeper and faster. I felt him inside me. I breathed faster and faster. He rubbed my penis faster and faster. I was so close. Then he did it. He grabbed my ear and licked the tip softly. That made me blow. I opened my eyes and my eye patch sprung open.

"Ahhh! Freddy, freddy fr-REDDY!" I yelped.

I howled into his ear. Freddy smiled. I was almost out of power. Until freddy cums inside me.

"Ahh!! FOXY!" Freddy yelled.

I felt him fill me up. We both closed our eyes. I showed my sharp teeth, and my tail sprung up. I grabbed onto Freddy as I was loosing my balance. He pulled out if me and watched me grab onto him.

Freddy's short pov-

I watched him being filled up with my cum. I saw him struggle to stand up. He held toto my body. He howled into my ear. Then foxy passed out with cum still dripping and still wearing my bowtie. That was the best night ever...

(Hi! I hope you enjoyed this long chapter! Thank you FourAnimatronics for suggjesting this! Enjoy! And btw im working on a FoxyXmike. We cant leave mike out! Remember, im up to FNAF 2!)