FoxyXBonnieXChicaXFreddy

Chica's pov-

The pizzaria was dark, and lonley on sundays when mike wasn't here. Bonnie sighed and sat on the stage playing his gutair softly. Freddy looked at his mic and put it down. Foxy sat in the cove. I was looking through mikes office for some board games. I found a stack of cards and chess board. I walked out with the games and thought about how much mike was a slob. Like, who keeps garbage in their roo like that! Throw it away. Foxy peeked out of the cove.

"I have a better game to play, no offence chica" foxy says with his left eye glowing yellow.

"Non taken. Besides, does he get bored or something when hes on guard? Geez." I said throwing the games behind my shoulder.

"We should play an old classic called 'spin the bottle'" Foxy said in a pirate voice.

"Sure!" We all say as we sit in on the stage.

Bonnie insists he should spin the bottle first and spins the greenish bottle. It spins and spins. Then it starts to slow down. Then the bottle lands on freddy. Freddy looks at bonnie with his light blue eyes.

"Truth or dare?" Bonnie says.

"I ghought this was spin the bottle!" Foxy says lifting up his hook.

"Well it make the game more interesting. I chose dare." Freddy says.

Freddy was so kind. He was almost like a gentalman! Almost. I still remember that one time he ate the last piece of pizza. Well, I did eat two boxes... but he knows me and my pizza!

"I dare you.. uh. To.. I dont know?" Bonnie said

"This game is a bust. Lets play something else..." foxy says laying on his side swinging his tail.

Foxy's pov-

"Where is this going foxy?" Bonnie says.

"This is going here" I say jumping on chica and licking her pussy.

Chica moans and closes her eyes in pleasure. Bonnie and freddy open their eyes in shock, they they just let it happen. Then I stick my penis inside of chica. I motion my hook over to chicas mouth. Bonnie comes over and gives chica a blowjob. Freddy then starts to rub his penis. Chica moans loudly.

"Ohh" Freddy grunts as he rubs faster looking at chica.

I go deeper into chicas vagina. Bonnie then goes in an out if chicas mouth faster. I then rub chicas clit in a circular motion. Chica sucks on bonnie faster. Everyone lets out grunts and moans. Freddy rubs faster and moans loudly. They freddy cums everywhere.

"Gah!" Freddy moans.

I feel tense and take it out of her and cums all over her. Then bonnie cums in chicas mouth. He pulls out and chica swallows every bit of it. Then I rub hook on chicas walls of her vagina. She then cums all over my hook. We then all pant and pass out on the floor.

( thank you Chicathechicken1987 for suggjesting me this. I will work on BonnieXChica suggested by CatplayFNAF)