BonnieXFreddy

Bonnies pov- (bonnie is a guy)

I played my red gutair as Freddy and Chica sang with their beautiful voice. But freddys voice was more deeper then chica's voice. Ive allways found Foxy lonley. But he did that to himself. As children walked in with their parents I played louder. I smiled with my pink eyes glowing.

One night it was really hot in the pizzaria. Chica was fanning herself with her wings. Foxy stayed in the cove, its probably more cooler in there. Who knows he might have a guys room in there. Hes probably playing on his gameboy, but im just imagining.

"Hey bonnie, theirs probably a fan in mikes room. Its a saturday so hes not here. Can you please get it?" Freddy says panting from the heat.

"Sure Freddy," I say walking twords the office.

I found the office and the fan. I walked in the small and cooling office and unplugged the fan. Man, it was really nice and cool in here. Then I heard the left door close. I look over to the left then I hear a tone. I look over to the right door to see Freddy leaning on the door frame.

"Oh hi Freddy, I got the fan, the right door is stuck, so can I go through that door?" I say pointing at the right door.

The room goes dark and his eyes flicker yellow. He turns his music on a different channel. It sounds romantic. I blush.

"Y-you must be malfunctioning F-Freddy," I say nervously.

"Your breaking the ruuules~" he says stepping into the office, shutting the right door. He then started walking towards me. I back up but I hit the wall. He pins me against the wall. I squint my eys as his face gets closer to mine. I can feel his warm breath against my purple fur.

"Ready for Freddy?" He says as he kisses me passionately.

He closes his eyes. I spring my eyes open, then they flutter shut. After a minute of kissing he pulls away. He then pushes me against the wall and inserts his penis in me. I spring my eyes opdn and moan.

"Ahh, freddy!" I say closing my eyes. He then starts to thrust slowley.

I moan louder and he rubs my penis. I am moaning so loud now. It feels amazing. Freddy lets off a few grunts and moans. He thrusts faster.

"Mm, your tight for a boy. And deep" Freddy says going deeper.

"Ah-AHH!" I moan In pleasure.

I tense up and cum all over Freddy stomach. I close my eyes and pant loudly. Just before I could take anymore he cums in me. My eyes spring open and I moan louder then ever. Then I pass out in freddys arms.

(Thank you Clara for suggesting me this! I hope you enjoy!)