Female BonnieXFoxy

I forgot to make Foxy's voice sound, piratey.

And since you know im a lazy ass, I dont wanna fix it

Sorry :P

Foxy's pov-

Bonnie looked into Freddy's crystal blue eyes and smiled. He blushed and looked away, smiling. Bonnie was a great gal in the pizzeria, and so was Chica. But I liked Bonnie's eyes, personality and looks better. Chica wore a bib that covered her 'special parts', and Bonnie wore a big red bowtie covering herself as well (also some tight shorts :3) . I knew everything about Bonnie. I knew that her favorite colour is purple, her favorite pizza topping is cheese with pepperoni, and she is a Bunny. Not a Rabbit or Hare, like Freddy continuously mistakens her as. But freddy was a charm to have around. Nice, caring and a gentleman indeed. Chica was the messy, playful tomboyish secret keeper. She was all ways loyal and honest with everyone. Then there was me...

The sorry excuse for an animatronic...

Bonnie has feelings for both Freddy and me. But I feel the need to show her that im better then that dumb bear.

"I... I just can't decide!" Bonnie cryed Into Chica's shoulder.

I pecked out of the cove and frowned.

"I know Bonnie," Chica patted her back. "Things will get better, I promise." She looked into her eyes.

"Pinkie promise?" Bonnie held out her finger wiping her tears away with a small smile.

"Pinkie promise," she smiled interlocking their fingers smiling.

"Man, I can all ways count on you Chica!" She smiled walking into the kitchen together.

I sighed and walked out of the curtains. I saw freddy trying to tie his bowtie in the hall. I walked towards him and leaned against the wall.

"Hello Foxy, what a fine Saturday." He gave up on tieing his bowtie.

"Easy for you to say," I mumbled.

He tried again on tieing his tie and I walked off. I opened the kitchen doors to see Chica and Bonnie eating her favourite pizza. Pepperoni. I tapped on Chica's shoulder and she turned around with some cheese on her beak.

"Chica, can I have a word?" She nodded licking the piece on cheese off. We walked in the dinning hall with 4 or 6 white tables with party hats lined up.

"Whats up my main stew?" She playfully asked.

I chuckled and sat on a table. I twiddled my fingers together looking down.

"C-chica, can you possibly change my emotions up?" I asked.

She nodded and turned me around opening a small door in my back.

"What personality?" She asked.

"Flirty," I blushed deeply. "And stronger, uh... 'parts'" I quoted.

"Oh," she turned some knobs and closed the door.

"What for?" She looked at me.

"Well, I wanna tell, no.. show bonnie that im the right robot for her tonight." I stated thanking her and walking towards Bonnie.

Her pink eyes glimered in the yellow kitchen light. Her soft dark purple fur. I sat next to her and smiled.

"Hey Bonnie, how ya doin?" I said wrapping my arm around her.

"Not so good, but I've lived through better. Ya know, the whole freddy and you fight?" She slightly smiled.

"Well, I know that im the perfect Captain for you ma lady~" I purred kissing her lips.

She giggled and blushed.

"I know alot about you darling!" I smiled. "Your favourite colour, pizza and you're a RABBIT." We smiled.

"Well since you know alot about me, why don't you prove it~" she giggled blushing, pulling me towards the cove.

I felt like my high emotions and my shyness were at a battle in my stomach. But love took over me and I closed the curtin.

-nons pov .3.

Foxy pinned Bonnie to the wall and sniffed her bowtie, lifting it to the side with his long muzzle. Bonnie blushed a deeper red then blood. Bonnie was sensitive, and foxy knew he needed to be gentle.

"Prove how much you know me~" she smiled

Foxy nodded and licked his lips.

"He doesn't know where your sweet spots are," he kissed and licked Bonnie's neck.

Bonnie blushed deeply and her ears twitched a bit.

"he doesn't know how to kiss you," Foxy gently touched his lips against hers making a perfect kiss.

Bonnie closed her eyes and blushed. His tongue licked her lips begging for entry. Foxy traced his cold metal finger down her spine. Bonnie squeaked at the freezing contact and Foxy's warm tongue invaded her mouth. After a while of trading saliva foxy pulled away slowly.

"I bet he also doesn't make ye this wet either," he lowered his hands in her wet shorts. Foxy's cold fingers played around her soft vagina. The taller male looked at the bunnys eyes filled with lust.

"And he can't make you moan either," he smirked adding two long, cold metal fingers inside Bonnie's tight virgin hole.

Bonnie gasped and held onto Foxy's fury shoulders. He smirked and slowly added two more fingers.

"F-foxy..." she moaned in his neck softly. He held his fingers there for a while waiting for access.

Bonnie softly nodded and Foxy started to pump my fingers in and out of her, kissing her neck.

"F-foxy," she moaned.

"No, call me captain Foxy~" she nodded and moaned again.

After a while of fingering, I pulled out of her soft vagina. She panted and Foxy layed on the ground, his arms tired. Bonnie crawled on him and a small smirk appeared on her face. She pulled down his brown pants and his member sprung free.

Bonnie's pov-

"Captain Foxy, all this time I was saving myself foe you ya know." He smiled.

"And ye aren't gonna regret a single thrust~" he hopped up and tackled Bonnie. He held her arms up and his tip entered slowly, then his whole member.

"Ahh! F-foxy!" You moaned looking up.

"What was that?" He pushed in deeper. Dry.

You cringed at the pain and shook your head.

"S-sorry captain Foxy," you moaned slightly.

"Oh I could never stay mad at you~" he started to thrust and your juices made it easier to slide in and out.

My teeth grinded and I cringed at the pain. Then the pulled out.

"Foxy!" I said.

He rubbed the tip on my clit roughy.

"Tisktisktisk, how many times Bonnie?" He looked at my clit.

"Sorry, captain." I said looking away.

"Thats more like it!" Without warning he shoved deeper Inside me.

"Ahh! Captainfoxy!" I said quickly and moaned.

I took short raspy breaths as he pumped faster. I looked at our wet intercourse and got more wet. The feeling of his large cock inside my body, touching every wet wall inside me.(from this point on, im to lazy) I felt him become stiff, and I gasped as I came. My ear twitched and I moaned like I would. Then moments after foxy came inside me, emptying his juices in my womb. We both wheezed and panted like crazy. Then foxy collapsed next to me, passing out.

"Luv ya too, captain," I smiled and slept next to him.