"I want to see your response tasting it." Her voice is so taunting. It's honestly giving me chills.

"O- okay." I take a sip on the soup, and it actually tastes good. I try to take a slice of meat and chew it diligently.

"What kind of meat is this? I've never eaten meat this tender before." It tastes like chicken or beef. No, it's more than that. This is exquisite.

I take another bite of the meat and sip on the soup. I am really hungry, so my appetite is simmering right now. But I hear her stifle a giggle as she leans herself on the table, making her face clearer to me.

"You're eating... Wendy." The spoon stops midway on my parted mouth as I look at her, petrified.

"W- what did you just... say?"

"I said, we're eating Wendy, your friend." A smirk then creeps on her lips as she takes something in her soup and chews it. I can't help but throw up when she shows me an eyeball in between her teeth.

"Geez, Lisa. You're wasting your food again." She clicks her tongue and takes a sip on the soup. I ignore her and gag, touching the back of my throat to throw up everything.

I smell like puke already. I wipe my saliva drooling all over my mouth and glowered at her. 

"You're... j- joking, right?" She stands up with that eerie smirk as she walks out of the room. Where is she going? I'm nervous.

"Here's your little friend here..." My jaw only drops with my tears streaming when Yiren comes back with... Wendy's head. 

"W... Wendy." Her eye sockets are holes. She's looking yellowish pale and it seems that she was being preserved in the freezer from that heavy white smoke. 

My heart shatters at the sight. She is the complete opposite of Wendy that I see in my dream.

"Say hi Lisa! How are you?" She baby talks while playing with Wendy's jaw. I look down, breaking the plastic spoon in my shaking fist.

Is that why I dreamed of Wendy? No, that's not even a dream. She's just bidding her farewell to me!

All of me is starting to shake in anger. The memories of Wendy flashes on my mind and it breaks my heart. "Stop."

"Yiren killed me when I found the engagement ring you bought for Jennie!" I shut my eyes, trying to calm myself at how she disrespects Wendy's remains.

"Please, stop."

"Aren't I intelligent, Lisa? I was right when I told her that Yiren stole—"

"Fucking stop, Yiren!" I bellow and gather my last courage to beg. "Please... put her down. Now."

"Oh, you did not have fun. I'm sad." She pouts and puts Wendy's head on the table.

"W... Why? Why did you have to do that?" I weep, clutching my tight chest. But Yiren lifts my chin with her evil grin.

"Lisa, didn't I tell you? Whoever messes with us, will face death." She giggles, and I watch Wendy's head.

"No... Wendy..." I let myself cry, mourning for my dear friend. 

*****

Jisoo

"What a gloomy day," I murmur and stare at Seoul's view in my hotel room. It's going to rain soon.

"Unnie?" I turn around, facing Rosie and Jennie ready to leave with their black outfits. I smile weakly at them.