Declaration of War

The first fight was about to commence as Deku and Shinso stepped onto the stage. Everyone eagerly awaited to see what kind of fight would unfold as Midnight announced the beginning of the match. Deku would begin to heat up his body before walking slowly towards Shinso and smiling at him.

"You lose if you give up, I guess that monkey already lost then wouldn't you agree?" Shinso said as Izuku merely shrugged and pointed to his own lips as he walked closer.

"Don't you think it's a bit unfair, you know how my quirk works so without any tools how do they expect anyone to compete in this type of competition," Shinso spoke again as Izuku remained silent.

"Why won't Shinso do anything?" people in the crowd were asking.

"Shinso's quirk requires someone to answer his question to brainwash them, but if the opponent is aware of the quirk they simply don't have to speak," Aizawa said in the booth alongside Present Mic.

Izuku stretched out his hand as Shinso backed away, Shinso tried to move around Izuku but would be cut off at every moment. Shinso was soon backed up against the edge and was easily forced out giving Izuku the anticlimactic victory. There were no cheers for the victor only pity for Shinso who was helpless in the match.

Shinso walked away to the entrance to head up to the stands and sit with the rest of his class. Along the way he stopped and leaned against a wall, unable to suppress his frustration. "Dammit this isn't fair," He said clenching his fist. A portal soon opened up in front of him as black jagged tendrils shot out and impaled Shinso, the tendrils pulled him inside as the portal closed.

Shinso was thrown to the floor as he could feel someone's weight on top of him. A hand reached down and clenched his head keeping it forced against the floor. the angle Shinso was laying he knew he was in some kind of bar and noticed a purple smoke figure behind the bar.

"Who are you!?" Shinso yelled as his body felt weird. He didn't receive an answer as soon the weird feeling stopped and the person let him go.

"We just fought and you already forgot me?" Izuku asked with a huge smile on his face.

Shinso paused as he glanced at Izuku in shock, so many questions swirling in his head as Izuku walked over to the bar leaning against it.

"Take your time I'll give you a few minutes," Izuku said as Kurogiri slid over a milkshake.

"My quirk I don't feel it, what did you do?"

"I took it, your quirk will allow me to destroy the hero society from within. Imagine heroes fighting amongst themselves, it's both wonderfully-ironic and beautifully-cliche. Heroes who've come to see students fight will end up fighting amongst themselves instead."

"Why would you do such a thing?"

Izuku glanced at the clock before looking back at Shinso "Sadly you're out of time, however, I'll answer a different question for you. During our fight, you asked me if I thought your situation was unfair and unfortunately for you, life's not fair."

Izuku shot out the black tendrils from his fingertips as Shinso attempted to dodge but one still impaled him. One was enough as it pulled Shinso towards Izuku who took out a knife and stabbed him. Pulling out the knife he let Shinso collapse on the floor to bleed out.

"Kurorgiri, dump his body in the ocean or whatever, I have to get ready for the next phase of the plan."

Kurogiri disappeared with the body as Izuku got changed. He put on a mask that had a voice changer inside as the mask was attached to the hood of a hoodie. Kurogiri had already returned by the time Izuku finished changing.

"Get the others ready, the more fodder in this mess the better."

"At once," Kurogiri said as he teleported Izuku a few blocks away from the festival to begin the last minute preparations.

Within the stadium, Kirishima was going up against Tetsutetsu. The two had similar quirks which allowed themselves to harden their bodies as the two punched each other constantly. Kirishima's hardening ability and Tetsutetsu's steel body began to reach their limits and soon knocked each other onto the ground.

"It's a draw," Midnight said as the crowd began to cheer for their awesome fight.

"Give it up for these two contestants," A voice said as some people still cheered while others stopped not recognizing the voice.

"Who's there!?" Midnight yelled as everyone looked around.

"He's up there," Someone yelled as everyone looked to the top of the stadium seeing the masked Izuku looking down at them.

"It seems I can't control multiple people at the same time and amplifying the voice removes the effect," Izuku said to himself as he waved at everyone down below. No one recognized him and no one could tell if he was a: hero, villain, student, or some kid pulling a prank.

"Don't mind me I'm just here to deliver a message," Izuku said.

"What's the message," Midnight asked as the pro heroes watched Izuku carefully.

"As leader of the League of Villains, I declare war upon the entire Hero Society!" Izuku snapped his finger as a giant foot came crashing down through the stadium beside Izuku.

It was the hero Mt. Lady who could become gigantic, and once the hole was created many brainwashed heroes that were guarding the outside came pouring in through the opening. A loud smash could be heard at the other side of the arena, Present Mic and Aizawa had their faces smashed through the glass and by a Nomu that Kurogiri teleported inside. Portals continued to open on the other side of the arena as villains poured through.

"I hope you all don't die too quickly. I want to give All Might some hope that he can protect you, before snuffing out your lives in front of his eyes."

--------------------------------------